Arrma 8s new releases. In June this year. Any guesses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone wondering what's coming in around June?Arrma is releasing 2 8s vehicles coming out to hobby shops. I already put a down payment on it and have no clue what it is lmao.
1/5 Typhon!!😅🤞

I have to agree. A enormous buggy based on the 6s Typhon would be awesome. Buggies larger then 1/8 scale are pretty nonexistent. I love my Typhon.
Considering all the big buggies coming out or have been released ...it'd be a good move. Since the 5ive B has been discontinued, the release of two clones of the 5ive b from other companies have filled the gap. Now with the new Corally car. An 8s buggy would fit right into that.

Correct ya probably a kraton. The person who told me this owns a HobbyTown and he said he was getting both and told me he'd hold both for me since in his mind I'd want to buy them also. Lol. But he's more of a kraton outcast guy and I couldn't see him buying a 1/5 mojave Typhon etc etc however he would probably buy a talion I/5amd kraton outcast maybe it'll be the arrmas like big rock that'd be sweet
Correct ya probably a kraton. The person who told me this owns a HobbyTown and he said he was getting both and told me he'd hold both for me since in his mind I'd want to buy them also. Lol. But he's more of a kraton outcast guy and I couldn't see him buying a 1/5 mojave Typhon etc etc however he would probably buy a talion I/5amd kraton outcast maybe it'll be the arrmas like big rock that'd be sweet
An all new 1/5 Nero platform??

Considering all the big buggies coming out or have been released ...it'd be a good move. Since the 5ive B has been discontinued, the release of two clones of the 5ive b from other companies have filled the gap. Now with the new Corally car. An 8s buggy would fit right into that.
The HPI is back actually..in kit form. Haven't heard or seen much about it though..HPI glory days seem to be behind them sadly..
https://www.hpiracing.com/en/kit/160324

I'd have to say bigger or should I say longer than a 1/5.mine is already at 32" so I would need something like a 1/3 ? 🤣🤣🤣
It will have more girth.

Whoa whoa. What are we exactly talking about here?🤔. I'm simply suggesting that if it's gonna be a Big rock then it better be longer than BIG PAPA LONG ROCK 💪🤣🤣🤣
uhhhh…. RC cars….

Back