Arrma chaos channel plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6s and I've had it a month
Replaced the servo, suspension, center differential, now seems like front differential is gone, upper control arms

Allen bolts don't need 150 foot lbs
Its not the actual tightness of the bolts. Its the Loctite. It tightly Locks it in. So as @grihn said
If you got a soldering iron then turn it on put it to the screw and let set till u smell a sweet smell burning thats the loctite letting go

So are you just here to whine or do you want help with something? You're very clearly out of your element. If you've broken that much stuff in a month and you're not even bashing, you're either Bad Luck Brian, or you've got no idea what you're doing. People here want to help, but you're jumping off on the wrong foot.

Or aluminum
I'm here to figure out why this pile of trash is a pile of traeh
Just not sure if it's normal to buy something and spend twice the amount in repairs

This is a hobby sir. Fixing it is half the game. In time you will learn the in and out of the hobby. Don’t give up on it yet. I would assume this is your first hobby grade RC. Unfortunately no matter which brand you would have chosen they all are going to need repairs. A good set of tools and YouTube videos will get you through 90% of the problems you will encounter.

Well, not really it can wrap up real quick, you should have looked for help right away when you got it.
You have no Idea what I spend in 3 months ;)
I probably would have 6 or 7 RTR Rigs right now

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back