Arrma Facebook

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
I can't 😂 I opened my book face aftershave years of being off of it to see what the arrma life is like there... smh🤷‍♂️😂🤦‍♂️
The tips these people are giving one another like it gold or best thing since sliced bread... motor honey as shock oil???
Screws to lock diff???
26 tooth pinion on stock kraton???
Hot glue on shock rod ends to stop breaking???
And yes wd 40 to lube bearings..
And the stupid questions. How do I change my punch setting?
So many videos of what is that sound.. what's wrong with my diff?

WANT ME TO DRIVE IT FOR YOU TO????

I know exactly what you mean. I have no patience for that crap. The blind leading the blind over on FB.
It is what it is. 🤷‍♂️ Everyone there is a legend in their own mind.:ROFLMAO: With many urban legend stories to go. Social media does that.

I'm on 3 fb groups and am what you would call a "lurker" even though the admin is a friend of mine!.

Not once have I ever posted a comment. The UK buy, sell and trade group is great considering uk stock levels.

Agreed some of the bickering, fanboys, traxxas hate, "oh you have one of those" and sometimes downright bullying is bullshido.

Personally I find the Facebook forum system annoying and it’s almost impossible to effectively go through post histories to find useful information. I’m not going to touch the quality of the advice given on those forums.

That being said, Jason Deardon seems to utilize Facebook to communicate to the general public so I do wander back there every so often to see if anything has come from the horse’s mouth.

I joined on the arrma fb groups when I was new to the hobby. Now I only come here to interact and get advice.

It’s difficult with any hobby to know where to go for the best advice when you’re new to it. After you’ve been into a certain hobby for a while, most things you begin to take for granted and think that it’s just common sense or common knowledge. Fb is like the entry point to the hobby but once you want to dive deeper, forums like this is where the real nerds are. I mean that as the highest of compliments.

So a guy just ran his infraction 70mph at his feet into a front flip.... and he's asking FB if his toes are broken and should he go to the doctor?????:unsure:
With that mentality, he's in the right place! 🤦‍♂️

I can't 😂 I opened my book face aftershave years of being off of it to see what the arrma life is like there... smh🤷‍♂️😂🤦‍♂️
The tips these people are giving one another like it gold or best thing since sliced bread... motor honey as shock oil???
Screws to lock diff???
26 tooth pinion on stock kraton???
Hot glue on shock rod ends to stop breaking???
And yes wd 40 to lube bearings..
And the stupid questions. How do I change my punch setting?
So many videos of what is that sound.. what's wrong with my diff?

WANT ME TO DRIVE IT FOR YOU TO????
Yeah these guys on Facebook are a new kinda fiddlesticked up. Especially the highly experienced NOOBS ! Lmao

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back