Granite Arrma Granite 3S BLX v2 Wing Mount - 3D printable

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caracal RC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share with you a 3d printable Wing Mount I remixed specifically for the Arrma Granite 4x4 3S BLX v2. I think that it should work for other cars like Big Rock or other 3S line cars, but I can't be sure because I can't verify as I don't own those.
Thanks a lot to the original authors.

This is a copy/paste of the description I wrote for the "thing:4802854" I just uploaded.

This is a remix of the already great Arrma 3s/4s TPU Wing Mount.
For the Arrma Granite 3S BLX v2, the following issues of the above "thing" have been fixed :
  • Space between holes that goes around the body post towers was two high, so I reduced it to exactly the space there is between them (24 mm between the center of them).
  • As the original part from Arrma, the body post couldn't be pushed as far as it should be once the wing mount is installed on this specific car, so the body was siting higher than expected and the wing was a little to low compared to it.
  • Some new holes had to be done on the truck for the screws of the body post. This is not needed anymore, the existing ones can be reused.
As the original thing, materials required for wing mount assembly is:
  • (3) M3x40mm screws
  • (3) M3 locknuts
  • (3) M3 washers (used under the M3 locknuts, optional but recommended)
This is my first remix/design, with blender, I hope this will help someone. It helped me at least.

Note: Photos show a print with TPE filament that almost failed (the left part of the wing mount), that's why the two parts are not stuck well. It works anyway. Your print should be much better than mine.

Print Settings

Printer:
BIQU Thunder

Rafts:
Doesn't Matter

Supports:
Yes

Infill:

Filament brand:
Any

Filament material:
TPU or TPE

IMG_20210322_181135.jpg

IMG_20210322_183239.jpg

IMG_20210322_183226.jpg

IMG_20210322_181712.jpg

Typically the 4s mounts are used with the wing mount.. that is why the design you used and the original arrma part is stepped up like that.. 👍

Fits V3! Thank you! Can’t get those outside screws of the bumper area but I don’t believe you need them.

E0B09B74-178A-4197-A82E-F881F02AD3AB.jpeg

65A78327-E384-403C-92B0-7DB64D4B53DB.jpeg

1192987F-F196-49BF-98D6-C79ACFB039CA.jpeg

Unfortunately didn’t last the first ramp session. Haha. Darn. You thinking this design will do? Or jumping may call for a metal or stronger brace?

Some weeks ago, my friend, having the Big Rock 3S BLX V3, installed the design you printed and it broke very quickly too. That's why I wanted to re-design it and test it before submitting the update. Unfortunately, it was too late for you 😟.
Last Sunday he tested the new design and it survived many jumps and bad landings for 1h30 of play. It is much tougher than the previous one.
We will see how many sessions it will handle but it is promising :)
Thank you for having tested this with me :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back