Granite Arrma granite question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should I put a max 10 ESC and 3300kv motor in my arrma granite?
When I had my granite blx it was plenty fast for me stock at 50mph. I just can't see why I would want so much more power on a small SWB truck, but that's just my opinion. Do you want to go faster? Just curious. I kept mine 100% stock for the months I had it. No experience with other esc and motors. Sorry. I did blow the esc and just got another stock one. I think that Arrma did warranty on it.

When I had my granite blx it was plenty fast for me stock at 50mph. I just can't see why I would want so much more power on a small SWB truck, but that's just my opinion. Do you want to go faster? Just curious. I kept mine 100% stock for the months I had it. No experience with other esc and motors. Sorry. I did blow the esc and just got another stock one. I think that Arrma did warranty on it.
Mine is a mega not a blx so mine is brushed

Yes you should. If you upgrade to a brushless, you'll need to replace the input gears to the 17 tooth hd. I've heard that once you add that much power, it'll snap the plastic ones that come stock on the Mega.

Yes you should. If you upgrade to a brushless, you'll need to replace the input gears to the 17 tooth hd. I've heard that once you add that much power, it'll snap the plastic ones that come stock on the Mega.
Ok thanks would the 13 tooth work

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back