Typhon ARRMA HYBRID LOT RACER?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
So I got bored and started putting spare parts together just to see what comes out.
I came out with a short wheel base with infraction V2 diffs. I put the RPM thin arms for the Kraton on it. I got a 26 tooth pinion and 40 tooth spur with 1mil.fluid inside the center cup. The motor is a 4585 1800kv that I plan to run on 6s. I have the big hoons on it and I wonder what kind of speed I can get?
That is provided I can control the thing. Do any of you guys have a speed calculating formula?

image.jpg

So I got bored and started putting spare parts together just to see what comes out.
I came out with a short wheel base with infraction V2 diffs. I put the RPM thin arms for the Kraton on it. I got a 26 tooth pinion and 40 tooth spur with 1mil.fluid inside the center cup. The motor is a 4585 1800kv that I plan to run on 6s. I have the big hoons on it and I wonder what kind of speed I can get?
That is provided I can control the thing. Do any of you guys have a speed calculating formula?

View attachment 268476
This is the one that I use. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=redscrew.gearcalc
I use 17.6v to account for load on 6s

That seems crazy low to me but I haven't experimented with it much. That's producing pretty accurate numbers?
I think so, I'm kinda following what I saw @K-BASH doing w/ his calculations
Edit- see screenshot

Screenshot_20230108-220322_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back