Infraction ARRMA Infraction Just Not Available Very Frustrating

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killjoyy27

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I am recently back into the hobby after a long hiatus and in the past was a mostly Traxxas guy but got the new v4 Kraton and became a ARRMA fan.
But I find it very frustrating on the lack of availability on getting the new Infraction.
I am a big gamer as well and find the Pre-Ordering thing to be dumb, but it looks like the only way to get this truck...
Also I prefer to buy from my local hobby shop and they already have 8 Pre-orders and they are indicating that their allocation is be cut back to 2 or so.
They said it might be like 3 or more months before they can get stock. ARGH...
So my question is this common for new ARRMA trucks?
This is really making me thinking of going a different route.
Please talk me into staying to course and not buying a different car...

Thanks all

I am recently back into the hobby after a long hiatus and in the past was a mostly Traxxas guy but got the new v4 Kraton and became a ARRMA fan.
But I find it very frustrating on the lack of availability on getting the new Infraction.
I am a big gamer as well and find the Pre-Ordering thing to be dumb, but it looks like the only way to get this truck...
Also I prefer to buy from my local hobby shop and they already have 8 Pre-orders and they are indicating that their allocation is be cut back to 2 or so.
They said it might be like 3 or more months before they can get stock. ARGH...
So my question is this common for new ARRMA trucks?
This is really making me thinking of going a different route.
Please talk me into staying to course and not buying a different car...

Thanks all
The Infraction hasn’t been released yet. ??‍♂️

Honestly what would you get instead? The XO-1?
There really isn't anything on the market quite like it....

Enjoy the Kraton and be patient. Save up money all the while for upgrades.

-Liberty

I hear you on the gap between announcement and full release of the Infraction and Limitless.
I jumped in with both feet with the 6S releases (Kraton, Typhon, Notorious and a 2018 Outcast). So my hands are full. I love the Infraction, but have plenty to keep me busy while I wait.
I'm also waiting to see what else Arrma releases for their 10-year anniversary.
Good things come to those who wait ??

I am passing on the Infraction. I want the Limitless first. I am patient. New products take time. Remember, the parts train may even be delayed after the Limitless is available. The Infraction shares many parts.
Are there any Infraction owners out there having parts availability issues?

I had the privilege to see one on display at a hobby shop, all I can say is be patient. This truck is so freekin cool, and if you jump ship now and get something else, you will be kicking yourself in the backside when it does reach the sales floor. Worth the wait for sure, I plan to get one once the dust settles.
And in the world of real cars/trucks, look how long folks have been waiting for the new Corvette C8 since they let the cat out of the bag.

The way I see it, Arrma gave out so many of both for evaluation and more importantly for general exposure. Even Harley Designs scooped one up at an event somewhere. He said he bought it. But he is an insider. Word of mouth spreads very fast in this Hobby. Creates a demand.

I say wait it out. I special ordered cars before that took 6 weeks till dealership delivery. Searched a couple months for the right motorcycle. No difference here.

Just like waiting for the 6s line to drop earlier this year, you wake up one day, go online and they're here.

They are supposed to hit the stores in the US on Thursday. At least that's what the Horizon Hobbies rep on Facebook said last week after they got delayed.

I believe they are doing some small Improvments
Like making the ESC better and colder for 6s + High Speed Pinion.
Many have run hot.

Then also maybe Pinion Cover , becaus they say this is All Road car, even sand.
The tyres is inside this low body, alot small stones get in gears/pinion,
this can also cause Heat because Motor get Stressed , i think ?

Well Well
If they fix these things. It is worth waith couple weeks extra

Because they will be late,
I wish and hope people get something extra for this. :)

Better uppdadet ESC like V2
And Pinion Cover also ?

Would be nice then

se.jpg

I believe they are doing some small Improvments
Like making the ESC better and colder for 6s + High Speed Pinion.
Many have run hot.

Then also maybe Pinion Cover , becaus they say this is All Road car, even sand.
The tyres is inside this low body, alot small stones get in gears/pinion,
this can also cause Heat because Motor get Stressed , i think ?

Well Well
If they fix these things. It is worth waith couple weeks extra

Because they will be late,
I wish and hope people get something extra for this. :)

Better uppdadet ESC like V2
And Pinion Cover also ?

Would be nice then

View attachment 43728
Maybe they will come with a BLX200 system like the Nero did.

And I'm hoping that the limitless will come with a clear body instead of the pre-painted blue one.

They've already printed manuals and designated part numbers for both vehicles as they currently exist. There won't be any changes until the v2's roll out as the window for production changes closed many months ago.

They've already printed manuals and designated part numbers for both vehicles as they currently exist. There won't be any changes until the v2's roll out as the window for production changes closed many months ago.
I can still hope lol.

Maybe they will come with a BLX200 system like the Nero did.

And I'm hoping that the limitless will come with a clear body instead of the pre-painted blue one.
I bet the BLX185 will be in there.
I was always wondering why many feel the BLX200 (Nero,Fazon) is the better ESC. Both provide 150Amps continuous. the Amp specs are the same. And that's what really matters The only difference is the BEC Amps at 6 vs 3amps for the BLX185. Is that the only difference? I am not familiar with the 200.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back