Infraction ARRMA Infraction Just Not Available Very Frustrating

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You starting to think like me. I almost said that too. If the ship had an American Flag, well the Iranians will be enjoying all those Infractions. Does the Infraction run well in the desert? Do paddle tires work on the Infraction?Maybe they can sell them for less on the black market:LOL:. Their economy is not doing so well. :unsure:

I refuse to backorder any big ticket RC stuff. I've gotten burned too many times before by Horizon and a host of many more. Some sites will not refund but only give store credit for a pre-order/back order cancellation. Like when you find it available on another site, but your status is on backorder and you want to cancel to buy from another place. :bag::cyclops:No more for me.

I refuse to backorder any big ticket RC stuff. I've gotten burned too many times before by Horizon and a host of many more. Some sites will not refund but only give store credit for a pre-order/back order cancellation. Like when you find it available on another site, but your status is on backorder and you want to cancel to buy from another place. :bag::cyclops:No more for me.
Yep, I totally agree with you on big ticket RC’s.

They should do it like a video game preorder 5% to 10% down not the whole amount, not a fan of preordring games but at least you are not out the entire price of the product if you find it sooner.

Horizon now shows mid Aug for a pre-order.
Amain showing Aug 22 for a preorder.
I noticed that the Infraction Camo pre-painted body $80. is in stock from Horizon. A clear $75. Infraction body is still on backorder showing Late Sept.
Horizon appears to be supplying LHS and vendors first. Makes sense.
But where is that mother load? When is it coming?:LOL:

My LHS ordered 10 Infractions and was allotted 2 which came in today. Horizon said they got more so they are sending him 2 more for Monday. You guys might want to check with your shops. Surprise inventory might show up.

Interesting to note Amain states the Infraction is available in stores and still says preorder on their site available Aug 22.
The parts train for the Infraction and Limitless is complete. I could probably build a complete Limitless from parts alone. Amain has all the parts for both. I kind of figured Horizon would want these in stores before they actually sell them on their site. They need to support the Local venues to be successful.
The only parts on backorder for the Limitless is the Dished wheel 2.9 Hoons. But the spoked 2.9 Hoons from the Infraction can be substituted. Hardcore speed demons should stay with the Dished wheels for better aero on the Limitless
The infraction rear wing Is on backorder. A lot of parts are parts bin carryover from the 6S rigs. But we know that.

Wow my lhs had an infraction waiting for me! Infraction added to my ARRMA Bash Family!
798F508B-54D3-4AD6-8AA9-8A6ED82174F9.jpeg

I don't get it. Why Horizon wont sell it on line yet??? Only LHS? The Limitless is floating around. So quantity does exist here in the States. Parts are here available online. Horizon is begging LHS's to sell them first? Confusing. I have zippo for LHS around here in NYC. 1 hour drive will get me to a LHS that I patronized for more than 20 years, But he became a Traxxas Fanboy shop as of late. wall to wall Traxxas. I was there breaking his shoes, joking around and he kept pushing the XO1 and the Traxxas lipos with charger.(n) I want to puke. Traxxas really got to this guy. His LHS was a very diversified shop with a track years ago. Indoor track is closed. The basement is now all Traxxas inventory.o_O
I am going to call Horizon Monday and ask them to make an exception and sell me a Limitless online asap. I don't care if they drop ship it from a designated LHS from Anytown, USA to keep things according to their plan. I know that some people have that kind of juice. Just not me.:unsure: Cant hurt to ask! Honestly, I may get better results form Amain. :LOL: I would even give them HW XR8Plus/motor combo and SRS6000 Rx sale in addition to the Limitless. A $700.+ purchase.
We are beyond hype now.
Some can have and some cant??
Hoonigan, can you help me? Where are you when I need you? Any ideas?

Last edited:
I don't get it. Why Horizon wont sell it on line yet??? Only LHS? The Limitless is floating around. So quantity does exist here in the States. Parts are here available online. Horizon is begging LHS's to sell them first? Confusing. I have zippo for LHS around here in NYC. 1 hour drive will get me to a LHS that I patronized for more than 20 years, But he became a Traxxas Fanboy shop as of late. wall to wall Traxxas. I was there breaking his shoes, joking around and he kept pushing the XO1 and the Traxxas lipos with charger.(n) I want to puke. Traxxas really got to this guy. His LHS was a very diversified shop with a track years ago. Indoor track is closed. The basement is now all Traxxas inventory.o_O
I am going to call Horizon Monday and ask them to make an exception and sell me a Limitless online asap. I don't care if they drop ship it from a designated LHS from Anytown, USA to keep things according to their plan. I know that some people have that kind of juice. Just not me.:unsure: Cant hurt to ask! Honestly, I may get better results form Amain. :LOL: I would even give them HW XR8Plus/motor combo and SRS6000 Rx sale in addition to the Limitless. A $700.+ purchase.
We are beyond hype now.
Some can have and some cant??
Hoonigan, can you help me? Where are you when I need you? Any ideas?
Yeah Man, give them a call, doesn't cost you anything. As far as your boy hoonigan, last I heard he was poor and could use some food. Lol

As soon as the infraction was released I thought it was the most innovative rc since Arrma released the Nero, but I also thought it was a niche item that would end up setting on the shelf. Long story short, at the LHS today and bought one. It's hard to not want it once you see it. It arrives on the 7th.

As soon as the infraction was released I thought it was the most innovative rc since Arrma released the Nero, but I also thought it was a niche item that would end up setting on the shelf. Long story short, at the LHS today and bought one. It's hard to not want it once you see it. It arrives on the 7th.
According to a few people here it is not innovative at all. Apparently it's been done before. But I'm with you. I saw it and fell in love. I've never seen anything that looks quite like it. You are going to love it! ???

My Hobbytown has 4 infractions and 10 sets of hoons on the pegs.

It looks like the tires will be the most popular part sold for the infraction.

Called Hobby shops all around the country and then one that is semi close. Horizon Sales has not returned my phone call yet. The chat feature on Horizons site was lame at best. They only recite what the product page states. That feature is always useless. Has anyone ever chatted with Horizons site??? Lame. Like NASA. Never a straight answer.:ROFLMAO:
The gist of my inquiries reveal Horizon gets 1000 pieces per shipment. The East coast seems to be having the most demand. One LHS stated that Horizon is splitting 1000 pcs per shipment among Online preorders and LHS. One LHS stated they have a Limitless but wont sell over the phone or on their website. I asked if that was store policy to cater to their local customers or a Horizon set agreement. Declined comment.
This guy asked who I worked for. I said I am an Arrma Fanboy, just like that. I just want to have fun. Jokingly. He hung up on me. I called back Hung up again. I thought that was weird.:) That LHS was probably a Traxxas shop:LOL:.
Another LHS stated that he has both Infr. and Limtls. on display, that I could come and see it if I want. I said that I will fly in to see him coming from NY. He hung up on me. Cant make that up. Funny.
My semi local shop (1 1/2 hour drive) said he ordered 100 pcs of each. He said that The Infraction is in demand and will sell out as it comes in way more than the Limitless. He is taking deposits for the Limit. but wants full price down for the Infr. He has displays for both. They have parts however. But never got any to sell as of yet. I find it odd that shops in west are getting them before the East coast. Arrma cant keep up with Global demand. A good sign In any event. I will wait patiently. I guess its first come first serve. You slow you blow.
:) Still waiting for Horizon sales call back.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back