Limitless Arrma Infraction/Limitless Spur Gear (46T)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Epplers

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
I keep seeing this spur gear (46T) ARA310939 fits both Infraction and Limitless but I do not see how it fits the Limitless. Will I need other parts for it to fit?

I keep seeing this spur gear (46T) ARA310939 fits both Infraction and Limitless but I do not see how it fits the Limitless. Will I need other parts for it to fit?
You'll need the rest of the center diff too as the limitless comes with a spool and the infraction with a diff ;)

Thank you! I just ordered a new diff so now I will have a 50 and 46 gears to play with.

with the stock motor, I found a combo of 20t Pinion and 50t Spur to be pretty nice. Still have some go and top speed but it will help with keeping temps down as well!! Have fun!! (y)

Does anyone know if this will fit on the Kraton 6s or know of ones about this size that will? it looks like it will fit but not sure on hole pitches etc,

I would be very interested to know if this would also fit a Kraton 6S EXB, instead of the 50 tooth main gear, but with a 29mm aluminium diff housing from VITAVON and the whole LSD setup!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back