Infraction Dual 6s build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samuelppeters5

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
Hello, I’ve looked in a lot of places but can only seem to find 1 or 2, does anyone build a dual 6s motor street basher / speedrun car.
I’m looking to build one and know it’s not as practical as a single 8s but want to build a car that draws some Oooos and ahhhhs without breaking the bank.
I’m also looking to be able to go 100-110 mph on basher gearing, but want to go 130-140 for a speedrun.
I know I’m asking a lot but and advise, comments, and pictures of builds are appreciated, thanks

Hello, I’ve looked in a lot of places but can only seem to find 1 or 2, does anyone build a dual 6s motor street basher / speedrun car.
I’m looking to build one and know it’s not as practical as a single 8s but want to build a car that draws some Oooos and ahhhhs without breaking the bank.

I’m also looking to be able to go 100-110 mph on basher gearing, but want to go 130-140 for a speedrun.
I know I’m asking a lot but and advise, comments, and pictures of builds are appreciated, thanks

Sir, you are asking a Lot...

Your bank account will be Broken..

But, it'll be FUN trying. 😎👍

Your bank account will be Broken..

🤣🤣 I’m familiar with raz, his build is where I got the idea from ( because his builds are sooo clean, they look amazing!!!), want to build one that is dual 6s brushless, I have the platform, looking for ideas for a motor and esc, (can’t afford castle🤣🤣)

🤣🤣 I’m familiar with raz, his build is where I got the idea from ( because his builds are sooo clean, they look amazing!!!), want to build one that is dual 6s brushless, I have the platform, looking for ideas for a motor and esc, (can’t afford castle🤣🤣)
He did a budget speed basher using 2 spektrum systems on the pps dual mount. That's where i started to go but now i'm doing Castle or g2 hobbywing power in mine 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back