Infraction Arrma infraction motor upgrades?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jezzzy187

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
I have had an Infraction pre ordered for some time now and im almost thinking of canceling it :( I got to looking on how the motor is mounted up front its really close to the front bulkhead so putting in a tp power 4072 or a 4092 looks not possible without some serious mods...any thoughts?

I checked out the video man that thing is so close ...one more mm and it wouldnt fit...but it fit...I saw some other videos where they had after market motor mounts and relocate everything

You can easily swap the motor mount around on the chassis so it is oriented the same way as the Arrma 1/8 scale vehicles and remove the battery tray on the one side.

My next question is how does one get ahold of the poseidon motors...thier website says contact them for purchase info

For purchasing I'm not to sure on, I'm sorry. I thought I remembered seeing that motor is around $165 before any tax or shipping....

You can easily swap the motor mount around on the chassis so it is oriented the same way as the Arrma 1/8 scale vehicles and remove the battery tray on the one side.
I wasnt aware of this slick...is there a video on how to do it...does it require machining and fabricobbling?

I wasnt aware of this slick...is there a video on how to do it...does it require machining and fabricobbling?
Remove a few screws, turn it 180 degrees, put screws back in.

thats awesome slick! it must be a different design than the my senton and typhon cause those things don't flip around
Remove a few screws, turn it 180 degrees, put screws back in.
is it a new designed motor mount or just more of the same V4 stuff i already have because they wont flip around one hole off

Last edited:
thats awesome slick! it must be a different design than the my senton and typhon cause those things don't flip around

is it a new designed motor mount or just more of the same V4 stuff i already have because they wont flip around one hole off
There is an extra hole in the chassis.

Well i got my infraction finnally....turning the motor mount around is easy...my biggest problem is when you do this the rear driveshaft is just barely long enough it lacks only a fraction of coming out of the drive cups???

Well i got my infraction finnally....turning the motor mount around is easy...my biggest problem is when you do this the rear driveshaft is just barely long enough it lacks only a fraction of coming out of the drive cups???
Stick some orings inside the drive cups, it helps keep the driveshaft centered so it can't come out of the cups.

My next question is how does one get ahold of the poseidon motors...thier website says contact them for purchase info

You can buy them at JJ Customs and SagaCustomRC. I know because I've been thinking about buying one for a while.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back