Infraction Arrma Infraction with 500k in the center (video)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful drift and good demonstration. (y):love:(y)
Do not be too lenient with new subscribers. :ROFLMAO:
He comes and he goes away too. ?
We are always here to share this wonderful hobby. (y)
Yvan

The HOONS tires on the water are excellent. (y)?(y)
They have a lot of grip. :love:
Just pay more attention to fast turns for drifting. (y)
For the fast start are very good. ??
Yvan

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2019-08-28-22h15m34s098.png
    vlcsnap-2019-08-28-22h15m34s098.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
  • vlcsnap-2019-08-28-22h15m45s587.png
    vlcsnap-2019-08-28-22h15m45s587.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 55
  • vlcsnap-2019-08-28-22h16m11s318.png
    vlcsnap-2019-08-28-22h16m11s318.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 49
  • vlcsnap-2019-08-28-22h16m19s861.png
    vlcsnap-2019-08-28-22h16m19s861.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
  • DSC00148.JPG
    DSC00148.JPG
    276.1 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC00149.JPG
    DSC00149.JPG
    260.9 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC00151.JPG
    DSC00151.JPG
    259.7 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC00154.JPG
    DSC00154.JPG
    261.2 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC00156.JPG
    DSC00156.JPG
    280.6 KB · Views: 53
When I'm out bashing my cars people always seem interested until you tell them the price of the vehicles lol.
I wonder how well this thing would drift with 500k in the front and rear diffs :unsure: I know a lot of the true drift cars just have spools in them instead of diffs.

Last edited:
So true - I see this more with the Semi's than any of the others.
Omg those Semi's are friggin expensive though. You can easily wrap up a few grand in one.

Omg those Semi's are friggin expensive though. You can easily wrap up a few grand in one.
The trucks themselves are 300-500 (no electronics, you build it). I guess they think the stuff that makes them a little cooler is free. ;)

Last edited:
When I'm out bashing my cars people always seem interested until you tell them the price of the vehicles lol.
I wonder how well this thing would drift with 500k in the front and rear diffs :unsure: I know a lot of the true drift cars just have spools in them instead of diffs.
If you want to get creative, yes start with tightening the diff action in the front. Spools at the front work great for on road in general.( locked Center and Front appears to be more common with them). For reference. IMO. Driving style needs to be changed to accommodate however.(y)
Drifters also have very sharp turning angles in the steering to accommodate a locked front however. And drifter wheels are hard plastic to enhance the drift response. I only wish Drift wheels were available in 2.9's.:LOL: They would never wear out.(y)
@bicketybam brought his Center diff up to 500k to start with. I can see the difference from his video like he stated.
Onlookers curious about my rigs literally run away once I tell them how much a basic RTR costs. Price shock for sure.
Light wallets need not apply.:LOL:

Last edited:
If you want to get creative, yes start with tightening the diff action in the front. Spools at the front work great for on road in general.( locked Center and Front appears to be more common with them). For reference. IMO. Driving style needs to be changed to accommodate however.(y)
Drifters also have very sharp turning angles in the steering to accommodate a locked front however. And drifter wheels are hard plastic to enhance the drift response. I only wish Drift wheels were available in 2.9's.:LOL: They would never wear out.(y)
@bicketybam brought his Center diff up to 500k to start with. I can see the difference from his video like he stated.
Onlookers curious about my rigs literally run away once I tell them how much a basic RTR costs. Price shock for sure.
Light wallets need not apply.:LOL:

Do you think putting 500k diff oil in all three diffs would even out the tire wear?
For all you non-subscibers ?

Edit: Asked a same question in the thread, didn't notice until after posted. I shall wait like everyone else, heh.

The center diff would be focused on to balance out the Front/Rears. The more you tighten up the front and rear diffs, you will gain more tire scrub and all 4 would still wear out sooner than later, but probably more evenly. That is my take. Trial and error dictates. These are new rigs yet.
6 Months from now, there may be a better consensus. Lets face it, these Hoon tires are meant to be smoked.

The center diff would be focused on to balance out the Front/Rears. The more you tighten up the front and rear diffs, you will gain more tire scrub and all 4 would still wear out sooner than later, but probably more evenly. That is my take. Trial and error dictates. These are new rigs yet.
6 Months from now, there may be a better consensus. Lets face it, these Hoon tires are meant to be smoked.

Still appreciate the insight, correlating with what I was thinking as well.
I'll be honest, I've picked up a few sets of GRP Tyres, definitely good for the price. Thanks!

I really should have done all my testing with the AVC off. I'm at 50% now and I think I may dial it back to 40 or 30. I want it to hold the drift a little longer.

I really should have done all my testing with the AVC off. I'm at 50% now and I think I may dial it back to 40 or 30. I want it to hold the drift a little longer.

If you get a chance to record any more with the AVC off or around the 3 o'clock position, I would greatly appreciate a gander at that one.
I have a lil off time from work coming up and I was planning on cleaning and changing out the diff oil in all three. Trying to learn what weights may help with also trying to figure out what weight oils would be best to set it up for more even tire wear. Thanks for the reply back! Happy Labor Day and Bashing/Blasting!!

When you are drifting behind Lowe’s on the cement, how much of that time is full throttle? Trying to get a feel for how much input you need to keep it sliding.

BTWs, I love it when anyone has the audacity to drive thru YOUR parking lot ???✌?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back