Infraction Arrma Infraction with 500k in the center (video)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm rarely full on the throttle. I give it enough to start them spinning and work the throttle from there. You don't need it wide open.
If you get a chance to record any more with the AVC off or around the 3 o'clock position, I would greatly appreciate a gander at that one.
I have a lil off time from work coming up and I was planning on cleaning and changing out the diff oil in all three. Trying to learn what weights may help with also trying to figure out what weight oils would be best to set it up for more even tire wear. Thanks for the reply back! Happy Labor Day and Bashing/Blasting!!
I use a DX5 Rugged so no dial. I input percentages. I'm not sure what 3 o'clock would equate to.

I really should have done all my testing with the AVC off. I'm at 50% now and I think I may dial it back to 40 or 30. I want it to hold the drift a little longer.

Great stuff man. The right music and the right editing, (the right meds) and I could watch that for hours. I love they way it moves, it really is a beautiful machine.

I'm rarely full on the throttle. I give it enough to start them spinning and work the throttle from there. You don't need it wide open.

I use a DX5 Rugged so no dial. I input percentages. I'm not sure what 3 o'clock would equate to.

Ah ok, got ya. This is just the stock Tx out of the box with the original purchase. Got a replacement on it's way, appreciate your time!

I'm on the DX5C and I haven't even started playing with AVC. Which setting is it - and what percentage should I go to?

I'm on the DX5C and I haven't even started playing with AVC. Which setting is it - and what percentage should I go to?
50% Throttle, 50% steering, 100% priority

@bicketybam .. I ran mine last weekend with 200k in the center, your vid with 500k looks more like a more controllable drifting setup..

With 200k in the center the rear would step out and I'd lose the drift..?
I've been messing with my suspension settings also, so not sure if I've caused the rear to be stepping out..?

If you have some 200k try that and see what you think..??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back