Kraton arrma kraton 4s clutch problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themazza

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
hello everybody, in the arrma kratons instructions they write to unscrew a little the clutchs screw. but today the clutch melted and broked a lot of pieces. how i can resolve this?

Can you tell us which parts broked, melted?

A616BF84-6BFF-4AD4-AA4B-6BEEF9C8B417.png

hello everybody, in the arrma kratons instructions they write to unscrew a little the clutchs screw. but today the clutch melted and broked a lot of pieces. how i can resolve this?
Well, to answer your question….you’re going to have to remove and replace. Upgrade parts are available If you choose to go that way. We’ll do our best help you figure out what is needed. Pictures will help. Hard to say without seeing whether you have a clutch or diff problem. Or both.🤷

I melted the whole clutch, Drive shaft and yokes from a slipper clutch too loose. Now I have the slipper clutch almost fully locked and loctited. I broke three rear drive shafts and one front shaft. Now I have Hot Racing shafts and zero breakage. FYI if you replace fluid in your Diff do not go over 100000. I put 20 million in the rear and kept blowing up diffs.

I had similar problem the screw came out lost the spring was really easy to fit new one I over tightened at first she was popping wheelies everywhere I have loosened back of a touch now not so crazy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back