Kraton Updated: Arrma Kraton / Outcast 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevenwm

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 3s
  6. Vorteks
UPDATED: ARRMA 4S Outcast and Kraton!
We have refreshed these models so they now have a center diff for ultimate grip, an updated Spektrum brushless system for more punch, added protection against dirt plus two fresh new color choices for each model.

_Center Diff/Power Module from Mojave 4S
_New chassis for each model to accommodate the Power Module
_Updated bracing around the hinge pins
_New sideboards to compliment new chassis
_Dirt Guards for rear arms
_New aluminum center case 25T spline steering servo
_New Servo Saver to accommodate 25T spline
_V2 120A ESC with monochrome color scheme with improved responsiveness and punch
_Two new body colors for each model

IMG_4124.jpeg

IMG_4122.jpeg

IMG_4123.jpeg

IMG_4125.jpeg

IMG_4121.jpeg

Yeah. Kind of a minor update other than the center diff. I already have dirt guards on mine, replaced the stock spektrum crap on day 1.
I am curious though if the new servo saver will be any good?

Is it instead of in addition to the current version? as the site show's the exact same model but the new ones just as separate colors.
if you click on each color, the old colors show backorder and the new colors show preorder

Makes me wonder if a similar update will be coming to the 3s line soon. Put the new center diff and power module on an updated chassis, maybe some new bodies and boom! new 3s line. Arrma likes those kind of "new" vehicles.

Nice to see Arrma keeping up with updates and revisions. Great Job Horizon Hobby, Arrma Team!

Hoping to see your products continue to improve and also see better QA/QC :cool:

Makes me wonder if a similar update will be coming to the 3s line soon. Put the new center diff and power module on an updated chassis, maybe some new bodies and boom! new 3s line. Arrma likes those kind of "new" vehicles.
It's an update to the previous model. So yes it is 'new' not kind of at all.

Arrma are killing it, look across the room and no other RC manufacturer is refreshing its line up like Arrma are doing. Love it or hate it but their association with Spectrum, Arrma are clearly the #1 RC car manufacturer.

It's an update to the previous model. So yes it is 'new' not kind of at all.

Arrma are killing it, look across the room and no other RC manufacturer is refreshing its line up like Arrma are doing. Love it or hate it but their association with Spectrum, Arrma are clearly the #1 RC car manufacturer.

Totally agree, it's been a great year for Arrma and us as their customers. And if they dropped a 3s Granite with a center diff, I'd 100% buy one, even if it's not "new".

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back