Kraton ARRMA Kraton XL 6s BLX - By TpParts RcXtreme

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First backflip done..upl soon

20180825_143548.jpg

All casted parts like, Steering hub ears, front top plate, ackerman plate, shock towers, all deanodized, and using a M3 drum polish brush and brushed. All other alu jist deanodized

Cvd and turnbuckles using M3 cleniing sponge then using chrome polish paste and drill machine

I am really liking the look of clean parts like the arms on my x-bug project.

Are you referring to 3m scotch-brite pads like these?
us-220-heavy-duty-scour-pad-1-pk-ip1-jpg.jpg

Which 3m drum polish brush did you use?

Thanx,

Justin

Can I ask a question about your tower to tower brace. I noticed on your kraton that you set the tubing on top both towers. Is this better than having the back part rest on the rear chassis brace?

Can I ask a question about your tower to tower brace. I noticed on your kraton that you set the tubing on top both towers. Is this better than having the back part rest on the rear chassis brace?
It’s better to notch the brace on top of the front and rear tower braces it helps with the chassis bending inwards and outwards. If you butt it up or fit it between the towers it will only help with the inward flex

Yea that makes sense. For my outcast I just had it resting on the front tower, and have it butted up against the rear tower. I will try that out for now. Haven't done the kraton yet. I will try setting the tubing on both towers for that one

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back