Arrma Limitless V2 thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
New??!?!? 8s?
Hopefully an updated limitless or something rally!

Screenshot_20220727-152837_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Ill tell you now I can't afford it!

Someone in Bookface mentioned that the 8 is the only red number. So probably an updated 8s line, they probably turned the EXBs into ready to runs and dropped the old rtr all together.

Someone in Bookface mentioned that the 8 is the only red number. So probably an updated 8s line, they probably turned the EXBs into ready to runs and dropped the old rtr all together.
If thats the case its boring already🤣

Hopefully not. They need it to release something new.... instead of just updating the same thing.

With an $1100 price tag 🙄.

Hopefully not. They need it to release something new.... instead of just updating the same thing.
We still don't have cars that were supposed to be realesed over a year ago and there are still some parts for the Team Losi Typhon that aren't available the last thing they need right now is a new car.

Well I have a Kraton 8s EXB and just bought a Outcast EXB (not built yet). If its rtr exb of k8 and o8, Arrma should be ashamed.

Well I have a Kraton 8s EXB and just bought a Outcast EXB (not built yet). If its rtr exb of k8 and o8, Arrma should be ashamed.
It's been confirmed that the 8s EXBs are being discontinued.

We still don't have cars that were supposed to be realesed over a year ago and there are still some parts for the Team Losi Typhon that aren't available the last thing they need right now is a new car.
I hate to be cynical, but maybe they took a page from Nvidia's playbook on this exactly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back