Arrma Limitless V2 thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been confirmed that the 8s EXBs are being discontinued.
Thats whyvI bought the O8 EXB. As long as they still make the parts for it. I wish they would come with something new. The Limitless and Felony is due for a V2. But after how long the 4s line took before getting a V2 version. I don't see that happening.

After looking at the picture again, either it's a on road 8s or a 8s Mojave. IMO.

We still don't have cars that were supposed to be realesed over a year ago and there are still some parts for the Team Losi Typhon that aren't available the last thing they need right now is a new car.
I suppose.
It's been confirmed that the 8s EXBs are being discontinued.
Proof?
Rollers or rtr.

Imo its a 8s truck or they wouldn't have highlighted the 8. Idk why they are focusing so much on the 8s. Most people on this hobby will never own a 5th scale truck because its way too big for most people. Releasing a line of 2WD like a revised fury would bring a lot more tot he hobby than a 8s typhon or a 8s EXB RTR. I bough an used hosim 1/16 scale. My brother now likes to drive rc but he started driving my kraton. Was pulling my hair how he was driving but he didnt break anything its me who smashed a tree with my rear exb towerd and also bent one rear axle after a dumb front flip attempt. The mega 4x4 trucks are junky. The electronics are worthless. A mega 2wd would last a lot longer and will bring more joy and fun to the costumer imo. I was at the hobbyshop a week ago and somoene was not really happy that its the 4th time he changes the motor on his mega granite. One run and its dead.

???

Screenshot_20220727-170944_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220727-171050_Facebook.jpg

Lets look at a few of Arrma recent releases.

Infraction 3s. (Mega shouldn't have been released)
4s line (wow only a year+ late)
Fireteam (Its ok, different body would have been better)
TLR Typhon (I like it, but racing scene dying)
Vendetta (Cool starter, speed car, but at it's price, spend more get a Limitless and a castle system will take you farther)

All this is IMO, everyone tastes are different.

Based on the Arrma thumbs up to certain comments in instagram, I’m going to assume 8s RTR Limitless. It makes sense as the limitless is out of stock until August…

Didn't Traxxas update their 100mph car recently? Is the Limitless Arrma's answer to that car?
im assuming this is exactly what they are up to.
Traxxas claiming fastest rtr,
Arrma will hit right back

I am putting a canadian Toonie on an 8S Limitless.

I'd be surprised if it is anything else than an 8S road car. The teaser pic seems to be pointing toward that quite obviously.
I concur

I am putting a canadian Toonie on an 8S Limitless.

I'd be surprised if it is anything else than an 8S road car. The teaser pic seems to be pointing toward that quite obviously.
Yep, the limitless will probably become an 8s RTR now. No more roller.. 😞

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back