Infraction Arrma Limitless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rigcheck

smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast!
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Notorious
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 3s
got this today . was going to get the v2 Infraction but Ive got a Slash and I remembered how it filled up with stones etc because of the enclosed wheel body. Anyhoo Im just trying to decide what motor and esc that will get it into 100mph territory. got a dumbo rc tx rx coming and already have a 25kg servo . so will 6s get me to 100mph?
IMG_20200819_190026.jpg
IMG_20200819_190039.jpg

MMX8s esc is the best for speed right now, and with 6s you can get into the 120-145 mph range.

The TP4050 fits in the stock location and the 2310KV is ideal for 6s speed run use.
Example from the legend Phillip Jolley:
Ive just looked at the TP website. Is that the competition motor hes using ir or the standard one with flat spot

Ive just looked at the TP website. Is that the competition motor hes using ir or the standard one with flat spot
You want a motor with a flat on the shaft whichever one you go for so your pinion grub screw can tighten down on it nicely.

Personally I don't use the TP Power "CM" motors on my speed runners and have only ever bought the non-CM motors. They rev high enough, give great results, cost less and when geared correctly can give the same results as CM motors.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back