ARRMA Nero XL - By TpParts RcXtreme

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is absolutely amazing work.

Is there any chance you would be willing to share the CAD files. My son and I just got a couple Neros for Christmas and I think this would be a great project for us. I work at a machine shop so the actual fabrication would be my pleasure.

Thanks for your time Thomas
Greg

Thank you Thomas. Any effort is greatly appreciated.

I do have some experience in CAD. I don't know how your designer feels about giving out there work. Nor could I start to guess your designers process. I say this because if by chance the designer started from the stock pieces CAD file, I could work from that file.

Thanks again,
Greg

Thank you Thomas. Any effort is greatly appreciated.

I do have some experience in CAD. I don't know how your designer feels about giving out there work. Nor could I start to guess your designers process. I say this because if by chance the designer started from the stock pieces CAD file, I could work from that file.

Thanks again,
Greg

Il do my best Greg, no prommises. Its a Prototype, there where 1 design flaw, i needed to adjust it my self ( my misstake ) nothibg that can bee seen..but il try to conntact him during the week, and see. Il keep ya updated

Thomas

So what's the deal? Are either one of you guys going to be making any parts for resale? The parts I've seen in this thread are phenomenal! I'd like to buy some if possible.

I will stress test to May/June. So far ( knock on wood) the chassi seens flawless...zero flex. 2 design changes, if the chassi will be out in a limited amount, and only in CF 4mm for strength and weight

I will stress test to May/June. So far ( knock on wood) the chassi seens flawless...zero flex. 2 design changes, if the chassi will be out in a limited amount, and only in CF 4mm for strength and weight

Count me in. I'll take one when ready

Me to. I have soon my big rock. Maybe next week. Never had a good monster truck so. This will be my first truck to bash when rcheli weather is bad.

Add me to the waiting list. Does the longer chassis make a big difference?

Thomas P, I need that carbon fiber chasis like yesterday. When will they be available and how much?

Been a long wait..but new fresh LiPos and some real good weather..backflios and huge airs..XL took it like a charm
IMG_20170428_181648_333_zpslepeyw7o.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back