Outcast Arrma outcast anniversary edition give away

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it was sitting under Deardons desk collecting dusk for a while, it may be #1:ROFLMAO:
You never know.

Last edited:
FB is a cesspool. There will always be people on Social media. It will never go away. Own a business, you better be on FB and all of them. Its a business tool. I never needed to get or vet information on social media. Its worse than a cesspool. Its a sewer. Since when does social media tell us how to be social. I am social. And I don't need social media to help me if I subscribe or condemn me if I don't. I personally don't like FB. I am not condemning all of them. There are many perks or opportunities and freebees and info on Social media. Yes.
It was nice of Arrma to donate or give away an OC.
Does one need to be on FB to qualify for the OC?
They have not stated how the truck will be given away. The post was asking for suggestions on how they might. They also stated that they have another truck set aside to raise money for a charity that they assist regularly. They have not yet made the final announcement, but us cesspool lurking members will try to keep you informed about any decisions that might be made.??

But they would be safer right. All this was posted on a public forum BTW ? with adds lot's of other things you also find on Facebook and Instagram for that matter.
I'm sure a couple of people on here would love the chance to win one so that's why i shared the post sorry if it got you all paranoid.
Arrma RC is on Facebook, Horizon Hobby is on Facebook, M2C Racing, Just Bash It Rc, Voltage and a host of others too. You don't have to love the platform to use it for your own benefit. I no longer use a "personal" account, just one for all things rc. Don't have to check it every day either, cause the notifications allow me to read only what I want. @Reubydoobe was just posting about something amazing that Arrma has chosen to do, and Facebook is the platform they are choosing to do it. I'll say it again. Much of the up to date news we see here on the Forum comes from those who browse Facebook and share the information. If it wasn't for those people, that visit it and trickle it down to the forum, information would be slower and some might even miss out altogether.
Its
If it was sitting under Deardons desk collecting dusk for a while, it may be #1:ROFLMAO:
You never know.
It's not #66
not cool enough to give facebook all my information ... if you are not paying someone else is ...
Like who cares, i only shared it to give some people the opportunity to take part. If you don't want to fair enough. ?
All I want to know is what # out of the 500, this mysterious outcast they forget about in the closet at Arrma HQ.
All I want to know is what # out of the 500, this mysterious outcast they forget about in the closet at Arrma HQ.
For people that don't use Facebook you all seem to know so much about it. Amazing. Let's not forget that the forum shares posts from here to the dreaded Facebook so some of you that have comments here probably star on Facebook to. Personally if your that worried about your information I'd switch of the Internet because its all connected. ?
Screenshot_20191216_123853.jpg

Last edited:
Reubydoobe,
please do not mistake our old grumpiness as a lack of appreciation..
I am sorry we sidelined your thread in a discussion when we probably should have started a new thread.
I am certain no one is paranoid just passionate.
We all thank you for the information and please continue to help those of us that yell into cans still. ?

Last edited:
Reubydoobe,
I am sorry we sidelined your thread in a discussion we probably should have started a new thread.
We all thank you for the information and please continue to help those of us that yell into cans still. ?
Well said????

Reubydoobe,
I am sorry we sidelined your thread in a discussion we probably should have started a new thread.
No one is paranoid but they don't want Facebook knowing their business and they post it on a public forum. I think you are missing the point. Thanks for the reply i certainly will continue to share information from where ever i find it ? i think that's what makes this place so good.

No one is paranoid but they don't want Facebook knowing their business and they post it on a public forum. I think you are missing the point. Thanks for the reply i certainly will continue to share information from where ever i find it ? i think that's what makes this place so good.
Meh I still stand behind my original statement that Facebook is a place for stupid people to be heard. Remember there's a reason why you left the Arrma Army and started your own group on Facebook. Which to be honest is still better than the Arrma Army group.

Meh I still stand behind my original statement that Facebook is a place for stupid people to be heard. Remember there's a reason why you left the Arrma Army and started your own group on Facebook. Which to be honest is still better than the Arrma Army group.
Not sure if I can appreciate you calling me stupid. I share on Facebook, Instagram and here on the forum. I enjoy the hobby to a level where any and all information can be shared and consumed. I can filter as I choose from all three of the media's mentioned. I guess I'll have to just live in my stupid little world making stupid choices. Can you guess what my next stupid choice is going to be? I'll give you three, but the first two don't count.

Whether we agree or not this is exactly the mindset and attitude that causes troubles and discord where it is not needed.
Should because I drive a FORD or am partial to Colts call anyone who thinks differently "stupid" ?
We all have opinions and I am about as far from a snowflake you can get but I for one disagree with the term "Stupid " in reference to anyone that uses a social media source that is not agreed with.
Dare I mention as I would so hate for it to be so, this is very typical behavior for a snowflake.
Crayons and puppies around the corner.

Whether we agree or not this is exactly the mindset and attitude that causes troubles and discord where it is not needed.
Should because I drive a FORD or am partial to Colts call anyone who thinks differently "stupid" ?
We all have opinions and I am about as far from a snowflake you can get but I for one disagree with the term "Stupid " in reference to anyone that uses a social media source that is not agreed with.
Dare I mention as I would so hate for it to be so, this is very typical behavior for a snowflake.
Second time gets doubles????????

I think it is very easy for a few idiots to ruin it for the masses of normal, intelligent people. I don't have a way to fix the system. I just prefer to not interact with certain types of people and they normally reside on FB. ?‍♂️

Not sure if I can appreciate you calling me stupid. I share on Facebook, Instagram and here on the forum. I enjoy the hobby to a level where any and all information can be shared and consumed. I can filter as I choose from all three of the media's mentioned. I guess I'll have to just live in my stupid little world making stupid choices. Can you guess what my next stupid choice is going to be? I'll give you three, but the first two don't count.
No no no that is not what I was saying at all.
I'm not saying that everyone is stupid and in no way was implying that you were stupid for posting on Facebook. Just saying that it is literally a place for "the stupid people" to be heard.
These people.

facebook-fails-1.jpg

facebook-fails-8.jpg

Again I am in no way implying that people who use Facebook are stupid.

Last edited:
We all agree then this place is great but Facebook has issues. In the meantime back on the stupid social media site Arrma do great things. But stress not guy's you don't have to jeopardize your safety to veiw it. #arcouk for all thing's Arrma on Facebook ?? ?
Screenshot_20191216_183231.jpg

Why don't we just stop the headache this thread has become and get back to sharing information and enjoy the hobby we chose.
Things get said and at times misunderstood sometimes not, however this started we can all agree we come here to enjoy.
Let's get back to that.
Good day to all.

I'm not saying that everyone is stupid and in no way was implying that you were stupid for posting on Facebook. Just saying that it is literally a place for "the stupid people" to be heard.
These people.

View attachment 57471

View attachment 57474

Those are just trolls. It’s really obvious to me anyways. I see bait on a hook. People swallow that bait all the time.

These people.

View attachment 57471

View attachment 57474

Be careful how you word your comments. I picked up what you were implying but felt you needed to understand how wording a comment can be misconstrued.

They have not stated how the truck will be given away. The post was asking for suggestions on how they might. They also stated that they have another truck set aside to raise money for a charity that they assist regularly. They have not yet made the final announcement, but us cesspool lurking members will try to keep you informed about any decisions that might be made.??
I don't want the information. But others might. A very gracious jesture. Thanks. I could also lurk FB if I was so inclined and begged for a free OC.:)

I was ignorant when I first opened my FB. I wasn't stupid. I just didn't know better. It became a real problem like I stated above. I had to cancel my account. I am the minority. I understand. We are not stupid with our choices. Merely igor ant at times. Until we decide what works for us and doesn't work. (y) (y) :)We shouldnt take some things to heart.;)
The OP had very good intentions and info. It is his thread.

Thanks for passing on the info. (y) ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back