Senton Arrma Senton 3s and my Puppy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
Just a fun video of my 4 month old Bullmastiff puppy chasing my Arrma Senton 3s. The Senton was running a Castle Mamba X with a Castle 1410-3800Kv motor on 3s. I've since replaced the motor with a BLX100 and a 20t pinion. Enjoy, like and subscribe!

Just a fun video of my 4 month old Bullmastiff puppy chasing my Arrma Senton 3s. The Senton was running a Castle Mamba X with a Castle 1410-3800Kv motor on 3s. I've since replaced the motor with a BLX100 and a 20t pinion. Enjoy, like and subscribe!

That canine is huuuggge already. She's gonna eat your 1/10's first, then your 1/8's, eat your 1/5's as an entre, and eventually eat your 1:1's! She is beautiful though.

Luna is a great looking dog, pretty calm around the Senton. Looks like she is working out well with you. I remember a while back you getting her. My dog buddy goes with me but I’m afraid of hitting him, I should get a lighter vehicle for him to chase.

Luna is a great looking dog, pretty calm around the Senton. Looks like she is working out well with you. I remember a while back you getting her. My dog buddy goes with me but I’m afraid of hitting him, I should get a lighter vehicle for him to chase.

Thanks, @Jimbobjr She's a good girl. I'm really into obedience training, which you kind of have to be when you get a large breed guard dog. Bit a dog's have a window between 10 and 24 weeks where you should introduce them to things you want them to be comfortable around. Vacuum cleaners, umbrellas, fireworks, rc cars, etc. So that's what doing with her. I started with just putting my trucks on the floor and letting her explore them. Then I progressed to moving them a little and not scaring her.

Its nice to start when they are puppies, you have a clean slate. Great to see their minds develope and grasp what you are trying to convey to them. My pit mix came from the Philly Acct shelter in 2014 he was maybe a year or two old. Very good boy, never even needed a crate. Someone put some time into him, can’t believe they gave him up. I’m sure it was a tough desession.

My German Shepard puppy is a fan of my Granite 4x4 as well. He only barks at it when it stops moving! Of course, I had to upgrade it to brushless to give him a bit of a challenge chasing it down :). Luna looks like a sweatheart, but I'm sure she could turn a Senton into a pile of rubble if she didn't know it wasn't a chew toy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back