Senton Arrma Senton 3S (Brushless) 4x4 (Spur Gear issue)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, well I appreciate it. Thank you for helping out. (y)
Is it really? So, because I bought the metal upgrade from Arrma it is not a 4 slipper pad assembly?
What
Yeah . Exactly.. you had a 3s slipper setup and you bought a 4s spur... So it now becomes a 4s assembly... Unfortunately you missed on that one... But it's knowledge now learned...👍..
What part number should I use to replace the slipper pads?

Exactly.. if the spur is plastic, it's a 3s assembly, if it's metal, it's a 4s assembly..

So you now need to refer to the 4s line exploded views.. anything from v1 outcast/kraton 4s to v2 4s...

The thickness of the spur is very different, hence the extra pad in the 4s assembly...

Yes, it's an upgrade to your senton, but it's bone stock factory for the 4s line.. what you bought was not made special for the 3s line.. its just interchangeable...

It pays to have all the info.. I thought you purchased a spur gear and threw it on your slipper?😵‍💫
That is correct. The spur gear metal was purchased from Arrma (on Amazon) and I only took that part and interchanged it with the plastic one on it before.
Exactly.. if the spur is plastic, it's a 3s assembly, if it's metal, it's a 4s assembly..

So you now need to refer to the 4s line exploded views.. anything from v1 outcast/kraton 4s to v2 4s...

The thickness of the spur is very different, hence the extra pad in the 4s assembly...

Yes, it's an upgrade to your senton, but it's bone stock factory for the 4s line.. what you bought was not made special for the 3s line.. its just interchangeable...
Ok, thank you for the information about this. I will look at the outcast/kraton exploded views as you have sent me earlier in this post. (That is what you sent, correct)? Thank you again for letting me know. 👍🏻🙏🏽

That is correct. The spur gear metal was purchased from Arrma (on Amazon) and I only took that part and interchanged it with the plastic one on it before.

Ok, thank you for the information about this. I will look at the outcast/kraton exploded views as you have sent me earlier in this post. (That is what you sent, correct)? Thank you again for letting me know. 👍🏻🙏🏽

No problem.. glad to help, there is really no way you could have known if you have never owned the 4s line...

Yes, refer to the 4s exploded views, any of them..👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back