Arrma Truggy Shirts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xgreenlepx

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
So, I finally have the shirts listed on my site to order. I might put them on Etsy as well, but the price might be a few dollars more because of the fees. I plan to have a 2 week ordering period and then I will order and print all of the shirts at once.

Check them out here

https://www.smeestees.com/product-page/something-shirt

I do plan to offer some other designs and maybe some left chest and backprints since a lot of you guys like those. I am open to suggestions, so let me know what you guys think or what you want to see.

So, I finally have the shirts listed on my site to order. I might put them on Etsy as well, but the price might be a few dollars more because of the fees. I plan to have a 2 week ordering period and then I will order and print all of the shirts at once.
View attachment 36367
Check them out here

https://www.smeestees.com/product-page/something-shirt

I do plan to offer some other designs and maybe some left chest and backprints since a lot of you guys like those. I am open to suggestions, so let me know what you guys think or what you want to see.
looks awesome ! just ordered one.

I'm still interested! Does this cost include shipping??
I love the graphic on the back whenever possible. Also like maybe a small Arrma logo front left chest but I'm not picky yet. Just want to see you do well and make lots of designs.

I'm still interested! Does this cost include shipping??
I love the graphic on the back whenever possible. Also like maybe a small Arrma logo front left chest but I'm not picky yet. Just want to see you do well and make lots of designs.
I'm sorry. I see shipping is a very fair $5 for me. Sorry to ask when I could just figure it out myself.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back