Artsy-Fartsy? Color slingers insiiiiiiiide…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Littlemotor

My Member is Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Mods feel free to relocate if there’s a more suitable spot.. I looked around first, but didn’t see anywhere..

Any of you lot handy with the airbrush? Harbor Great HVLP gun? Ratttttttttle cans??? Every RC forum I’ve ever been an active member of has had a corner cut out for the paint guys to hide.. On 3diffs, and RCCNA, I believe even NC Bashers we had a cat that went by the SN “Looped” of Looped Designs; the dude was like a damned savant with a Tamiya can… I bet @Mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal can attest to that dude’s skills… Just wondered if there’s anyone in here amongst you crazy fools that’s big on bodywork as well? Thanks fellas! 🤙

Mods feel free to relocate if there’s a more suitable spot.. I looked around first, but didn’t see anywhere..

Any of you lot handy with the airbrush? Harbor Great HVLP gun? Ratttttttttle cans??? Every RC forum I’ve ever been an active member of has had a corner cut out for the paint guys to hide.. On 3diffs, and RCCNA, I believe even NC Bashers we had a cat that went by the SN “Looped” of Looped Designs; the dude was like a damned savant with a Tamiya can… I bet @Mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal can attest to that dude’s skills… Just wondered if there’s anyone in here amongst you crazy fools that’s big on bodywork as well? Thanks fellas! 🤙

I believe you're looking for @Ajag and @WildOwlWoodWorks

According to what I've seen on FB, @Ajag is taking a break. I know for awhile he was really swamped so stopped taking orders. Which is a travesty as I've yet to see anyone do flames as great as he does. Has his colours, coats, and layering down to a rocket science.

According to what I've seen on FB, @Ajag is taking a break. I know for awhile he was really swamped so stopped taking orders. Which is a travesty as I've yet to see anyone do flames as great as he does. Has his colours, coats, and layering down to a rocket science.
Thanks for the heads up brothaman! I’m not looking to have anyone paint for me-I was just wondering if the forum had a spot where painting was discussed 😅🤙

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back