Rlaarlo CT8A Radio Remote Control 8 Channels with Gyro Color Screen RC Transmitter & Receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EIDT: I ordered one. FHSS ?

"Dumbo RC and Radiolink have the same parent company. All products are manufactured in the same facility. Both have a solid reputation for reliability, functionality, and value."

Last edited:
On Sale now 40 instead of 80

https://www.rlaarlo-rc.com/rlaarlo-...rc-crawler-drifting-bash-buggy-cars-and-boats

Question: Do you think this transmitter and receiver can adjust the steering only gyro how much help you want in min 1 to max 100 like on AVC and TSM or is it just full assistance all time or off mode?

t

EIDT: I ordered one. FHSS ?

"Dumbo RC and Radiolink have the same parent company. All products are manufactured in the same facility. Both have a solid reputation for reliability, functionality, and value."
It says it's not available till Nov 27, how did you purchase it?

@vwturbowolf do you have any insight on this thing?
I took a look at the new website with the Remote info on there a few weeks back .I don’t have one yet. They said that they would send me one to test at some point.
Other then my RTR car I wouldn’t really consider changing to a different remote but
For the RTR and guys that want to keep the factory remote this is a huge upgrade to dial the cars in better

It says it's not available till Nov 27, how did you purchase it?

Hmm I got a email from them and from that link i could order, does not look like my OP link.
Edit: Strange but I got to order it, have the confirmation mail. 39.99$ free shipping.

On Sale now 40 instead of 80

https://www.rlaarlo-rc.com/rlaarlo-...rc-crawler-drifting-bash-buggy-cars-and-boats

Question: Do you think this transmitter and receiver can adjust the steering only gyro how much help you want in min 1 to max 100 like on AVC and TSM or is it just full assistance all time or off mode?

thanks

Edit: LOL it was 40 now its 60 back to 40
That's a Hotrc tx ct-8a pretty decent 8ch tx/rx,dumborc has a new one out as well.Everyone is going LCD guess.

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256...d9ba3b&afSmartRedirect=y&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa

Looks like an evolution of the Flysky G7P, the plastic molds of the handle area looks practically the same. i wonder if Flysky will release a this under their name using their Ant protocol

The Rlaarlo CT8A is NOT made by Dumbo RC, and does NOT use the same protocol as the rebranded Dumbo RC radios that come with other Rlaarlo RCs. The CT8A is made by HotRC, uses HotRC's own protocol (which is NOT compatible with the receivers found in Rlaarlo RTRs), and is identical to HotRC's own CT-8A (notice, the only difference in model name is the 'dash'). From what I've been able to tell, the only difference in the firmware is the logo that shows ("Rlaarlo" or "HotRC") when the radio is turned on.

For those who haven't received theirs yet, be aware that the battery boxes were not soldered properly in a number of units, which is causing some units to fail to turn on when using AA batteries. It is easy enough to "fix", simply by cutting the wires where they enter the inside of the battery box, and re-solder them to the same connections from the outside of the battery box (you can find photos in the FC group). It is advisable to either use 2S Lipo, or 18650 Li-Ion, battery...however, regarding the use of an 18650 battery, check the manual (as I haven't received mine, yet) to see what the Amperage output should be, as 18650s are available with Amperage as low as 2.75A, and as high as 40A.

Ordered mine 12/25/23. It shipped 12/30/23. Package customs, and was handed off to USPS, 1/1/24 (today). Expecting it to be delivered by the end of the week.

Back