Mojave As requested. Speed run on 11hunnit kv (6s)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MFM

Beast mode activated
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 6s
Managed to get a few passes in today. Loaded skyRC and garmin. Default timing (10degrees) best was 78, 81 w timing cranked up to 25. Running 6s 6500mah lipo. 40/40 gearing on sweeps belted terrain crushers.
Very happy w this build. Also happy no flipping on its back. Can’t wait to see what the 44t gonna do on 8s!!! No bashing just speed run. I’d like to be a member of the arrma100 club;-). Thx for the support!!
638B6C7E-9A8D-485F-AA35-4AF97937E5C0.jpeg

4DA0D969-1741-424B-AA06-AF50E103C962.jpeg

Tape the windows closed and bolt a wing on to the back of it and see what she’ll do.
U think I’m getting restriction? I’m just happy I was able to keep the front wheels on the ground and she didn’t take flight like she used to around 60! I’m happy w the build. She’s not a street/speed runner. Was just checking to see speeds for my man @Gabe8501 lol. I prefer off-road beasting at redic speeds lol. These speed runs are nerve wrecking!! Very little room for error.
I will seal the body off, try a wing, toss in the 44t, on 8s! I’d like to hit 100 now that I got the itch for speed!! But don’t call her a street / speed basher cuz she ain’t! Hahaha.

Yessir ?? Bash on brother. I figured it was more of a bash rig. That’s why I suggested tape instead of a body alteration. :) I’m actually impressed with how straight and true that thing flys down the road ?? Just the sheer size of her haha. Awesome stuff brother ✌?

Yessir ?? Bash on brother. I figured it was more of a bash rig. That’s why I suggested tape instead of a body alteration. :) I’m actually impressed with how straight and true that thing flys down the road ?? Just the sheer size of her haha. Awesome stuff brother ✌?
I was impressed myself!! This is the first time I actually messed around w the droop settings and running her this low. Dropped the body posts all the way down w new Velcro on the side! Also no ballooning of the tires is crucial to keeping her straight. All new vitavon hubs.. serviced diffs.. I don’t mind altering the shell since I’ve got a few of em. I’m waiting on some lexan strips to seal off windshield. I’ve got a spare wing from talion build that I’ll try to find a way to mount. Do u think it would work mounted to the body or does it need to mount to the towers?
That's awesome! Great build brother!!!
Damn Man U hear this bing fly by?!? Vid doesn’t do full justice lol.

Just for kix.......ALL IN GOOD FUN.......NOT FOR REAL...... make a speed video and have one of the local police chase after with lights and siren going....... that would be special.....but only if the local police have a sense of humor

OR

Have a buddy with an RC dressed up as a cop car giving chase

I was impressed myself!! This is the first time I actually messed around w the droop settings and running her this low. Dropped the body posts all the way down w new Velcro on the side! Also no ballooning of the tires is crucial to keeping her straight. All new vitavon hubs.. serviced diffs.. I don’t mind altering the shell since I’ve got a few of em. I’m waiting on some lexan strips to seal off windshield. I’ve got a spare wing from talion build that I’ll try to find a way to mount. Do u think it would work mounted to the body or does it need to mount to the towers?

Damn Man U hear this bing fly by?!? Vid doesn’t do full justice lol.
I think it might be too heavy for the body. I was thinking something like a senton wing or maybe an infraction wing ? Lightweight so you could bolt it to body without having it sag or do anything funky..

Just for kix.......ALL IN GOOD FUN.......NOT FOR REAL...... make a speed video and have one of the local police chase after with lights and siren going....... that would be special.....but only if the local police have a sense of humor

OR

Have a buddy with an RC dressed up as a cop car giving chase
Oh yeah! We got that!! Local boys love my poop! Hahaha
B53322E7-C8E3-4A2E-AE9D-35831938FF16.jpeg
B2C58809-2B94-4BFA-B71C-5EA9459D383D.jpeg

U think I’m getting restriction? I’m just happy I was able to keep the front wheels on the ground and she didn’t take flight like she used to around 60! I’m happy w the build. She’s not a street/speed runner. Was just checking to see speeds for my man @Gabe8501 lol. I prefer off-road beasting at redic speeds lol. These speed runs are nerve wrecking!! Very little room for error.
I will seal the body off, try a wing, toss in the 44t, on 8s! I’d like to hit 100 now that I got the itch for speed!! But don’t call her a street / speed basher cuz she ain’t! Hahaha.
Good luck with getting to 100mph i don’t think your tires will hold up

9B0C9551-5866-46AB-A9C7-0FE2C0F120E8.jpeg

AC69C3C0-1E14-4A87-8687-FD6A99A90F45.jpeg

A46C2EB3-00A8-4C56-AA51-92ADB179DB90.jpeg

I put a Lexan windshield on my Mojave and it kept the front end down better and planted at speeds approaching over 50mph. She wants to lift at speed. You will gain a few MPH more speed IMHO.

Managed to get a few passes in today. Loaded skyRC and garmin. Default timing (10degrees) best was 78, 81 w timing cranked up to 25. Running 6s 6500mah lipo. 40/40 gearing on sweeps belted terrain crushers.
Very happy w this build. Also happy no flipping on its back. Can’t wait to see what the 44t gonna do on 8s!!! No bashing just speed run. I’d like to be a member of the arrma100 club;-). Thx for the support!!
View attachment 111946
View attachment 111947
Love, Love, Love those rims. Those look amazing. Excellent choice (y)👌

I would like to see that ( all stock Mojave 103)????

Never said all stock Mojave. I said it’s all Mojave, shocks , towers , chasis, arms, etc. where u been?

Wow brother very impressive! I have a hard time keeping mine on the ground going 60!

Never said all stock Mojave. I said it’s all Mojave, shocks , towers , chasis, arms, etc. where u been
Wow brother very impressive! I have a hard time keeping mine on the ground going 60!
If it’s is lifting off the ground try putting in a windshield and lowering the front . The windshield help me

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back