Axial Ryft Diffs good or bad?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireDrake001

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon Mega
I am trading a Mojave 6s I have for a slightly modified axial Ryft. Just looking for something different. Been getting tonto axial recently. Are the diffs not very good? I’ve heard they fail horribly on 4s. Besides that is there any upgrades besides trailing arms I should upgrade?

No I hate the diffs in the ryft nothing but issues I sold mine as soon as I could but if your willing to put 100$ in diffs plus locking them and upgrading each axle then go for it but if you don’t have money to dump in it I would advise otherwise

No I hate the diffs in the ryft nothing but issues I sold mine as soon as I could but if your willing to put 100$ in diffs plus locking them and upgrading each axle then go for it but if you don’t have money to dump in it I would advise otherwise
Eh I’m fine with that. What diff upgrades does it need? I know Treal makes amazing axle housings

Eh I’m fine with that. What diff upgrades does it need? I know Treal makes amazing axle housings
I would personally lock the diffs for more scale and more durability and shim them properly and upgrade the diff spur gears is possible

I would personally lock the diffs for more scale and more durability and shim them properly and upgrade the diff spur gears is possible
I’ve never had to shim anything before. The front and rear diffs are locked already. I would get spiral cut probably for it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back