Backflip tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saltystevo

Reaction score
Where can i buy outcast backflip tires for my kraton at a good price?
And do they come without the rims ?
Thanks guys

Thanks guys! I did check them earlier today but yes sold out. Ok i guess ill keep trying. Thanks for the fast replies!
Then i read ill have to do the acetone vapor trick to remove them. And whats recommended for gluing them on?

A quality, thin, CA glue. Don't use crazy glue from the hardware store. Local hobby shops usually carry the thin stuff. This is the Amain site, just for reference of what I'm talking about. https://www.amainhobbies.com/search?s=ca+glue

There were many glues on the link so to be sure you are meaning this glue here:?

There were many glues on the link so to be sure you are meaning this glue here:?
View attachment 29969
That's one of many. Like I said, if you go to a local shop, they should have a variety of similar options. The thin stuff just runs down the bead better, and helps to get a good seal all the way around the rim. It dries fast, so you should watch some how to videos on how to do it, before you start.

CA is just an abbreviation for Cyanoacrylate, which is the chemical name for crazy glue. The "thin" is what's more important.
Most super glue and crazy glue has a high amount of cyanoacrylate in their formulas around 97% however, get straight CA glue for your tires. It's stronger and sets up quicker. I use the medium thickness because it has a few seconds more open time than the thin does and I'm not always that quick!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back