Basherqueen CF Towers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jschlosser0405

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Notorious
I recently purchased a CF kit for my V4 Noto. I am trying to install the shock towers and ran into a bit of a snag with the shock standoffs. The mounting holes in the towers are 4mm, the studs on the regular and EXB stand offs are 3mm. Do I just center it in the hole and tighten down leaving the slop or is there a bushing I should be using? TIA

Use small sleeves of heat shrink to increase the bored diameter to 4mm..👍.. I wouldn't leave the slop if at all possible..

I recently purchased a CF kit for my V4 Noto. I am trying to install the shock towers and ran into a bit of a snag with the shock standoffs. The mounting holes in the towers are 4mm, the studs on the regular and EXB stand offs are 3mm. Do I just center it in the hole and tighten down leaving the slop or is there a bushing I should be using? TIA
Definitely don't just tighten it down. I'd be using the 4mm standoffs from M2C instead

Shoot, I've got an order of a bunch of M2C stuff on the way already. I wasn't anticipating this issue. I haven't ever broken/bent an EXB standoff (yet) so I didn't think to order M2C ones. I will look around and see if I can make something work. If I can't get it tight enough to make me happy then I will order some. Thanks guys.
Problem solved. Time will tell. I used the little brass inserts from a servo mounting kit. Not perfect but much better. If I end up breaking one, M2C it will be.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back