Basking Shark Breaches Water?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheed85

Very Active Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Infraction
  3. Mojave
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Typhon 3s
šŸ˜³
Maybe video not working or licensed? Please delete if needed

Last edited:
Broken link.

I am an avid watcher of shark documentaries. Not necessarily shark attack related, although I find them fasinating to say the least. Also reminds me to keep my ass on land. Iā€™ve always has a fear of the open water (thanks Jaws circa 1975). There ainā€™t no fkin way Iā€™m going in past my ankles, although Iā€™ve seen sharks grab people and pull them in. Not in person, mind you, but on videos.

Here are two I watched this morning. Seems legit. In Australia to victim Vladimir Popov. RIP.

!!! VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED !!!

Part 1)

Part 2)

Last edited:
Totally have to keep respect these and all wild predators. Likewise I've watched wildlife documentaries my entire life and always amazed we are still discovering new life all the time.
Broken link.

I am an avid watcher of shark documentaries. Not necessarily shark attack related, although I find them fasinating to say the least. Also reminds me to keep my ass on land. Iā€™ve always has a fear of the open water (thanks Jaws circa 1975). There ainā€™t no fkin way Iā€™m going in past my ankles, although Iā€™ve seen sharks grab people and pull them in. Not in person, mind you, but on videos.

Here are two I watched this morning. Seems legit. In Australia to victim Vladimir Popov. RIP.

!!! VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED !!!

Part 1)

Part 2)

But did they have to end up tracking that shark down and killing it? Ended up being a pregnant female as well, the Tiger sharks already an aggressive species which would explain a more territorial or defensive behavior

Last edited:
Shark Alo7 English GIF by ALO7 ā€¢ Love to Learn

Just stay on solid ground and we are all safe!

Commonly known as the shark capital of the world is New Smyrna Beach, where I take my small boat quite often. :LOL: Most bites are by mistaken identity and mostly all non fatal. Statistically, your at greater risk by dumping in the woods than swimming in these waters.

6840.jpeg

6848.jpeg

Commonly known as the shark capital of the world is New Smyrna Beach, where I take my small boat quite often. :LOL: Most bites are by mistaken identity and mostly all non fatal.
Statistically, your at greater risk by dumping in the woods than swimming in these waters.

View attachment 340378

View attachment 340379

In the woods..
You at least have a chance to see or Hear something sneaking up on you...

In the ocean, you don't see or hear sh!t that BIG eyeballing you from beneath til it's too late.

For some reason..
Great White Hello GIF by Shark Week

Shark Cage GIF by Shark Week

I don't like the idea of a fish THAT Size mistaken me for a tasty snack...
Especially if it happens to give me a little scratch on my leg or arm.. and a couple of drops of my blood hits the ocean and causes a bunch of its brothern šŸ¦ˆšŸ¦ˆšŸ¦ˆ to get the hunger.

Just sayin'
shark week jaws GIF

richard dreyfuss jaws GIF

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back