FISH LIFEšŸŸšŸ  Show us your fish ponds, aquariums, or water gardens.šŸ šŸŸ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Iā€™m so happy for you and jealous AF! Not to mention starving and no Vandecamps fish sticks in the freezer! Lmao. Donā€™t hate but I love my clams fried. In some egg wash and spiced up flour with some salt pepper and some Cajun seasoning and pan fried. I love your state. Small but truly amazing and beautiful. I would love to spend more time there. I just clipped through.That video was awesome. My son is also named Nick. I have 15 year old boy/girl twins and a 14 year old stepdaughter. Iā€™m 55 going on 23.

Thanks! Iā€™m so happy for you and jealous AF! Not to mention starving and no Vandecamps fish sticks in the freezer! Lmao. Donā€™t hate but I love my clams fried. In some egg wash and spiced up flour with some salt pepper and some Cajun seasoning and pan fried. I love your state. Small but truly amazing and beautiful. I would love to spend more time there. I just clipped through.That video was awesome. My son is also named Nick. I have 15 year old boy/girl twins and a 14 year old stepdaughter. Iā€™m 55 going on 23.
That's awesome we both have son's named nick.nick is short for Nickolas .I have two sons my oldest Is out of the house already he is 28 .I'm 47 .I have no daughter's just two son's.so you been to Rhode island beforešŸ˜that's great.if you pass by in the summer let me know we can go clamming.šŸ‘ And have some good Narragansett ale made here in providence.i never had fried clams but sounds yummy as hell. I also love when my wife make linguini with clams .a little black pepper some sea salt some lemon juice and that's all it needs yummy šŸ˜‹

This past Friday I went clamming.got a cooler full of quahog's and some little necks and steamers.for my son's graduation šŸŽ“ party.my wife cooked some with red crushed Portuguese peppers and garlic .and she also made some with lemon juice and black pepper.

IMG_20230708_152648752.jpg

IMG_20230708_152715371.jpg

IMG_20230708_152706959.jpg

IMG_20230708_154301900.jpg

Thank you very much.i love fish keeping and wild life and I know there are many here that also do to.i hope this thread is a place where people can just relax and enjoy . I'm working on a 200 gallon aquarium.resealing it and then polishing the glass.also working on the stand.
All of the old silicone is removed and all cleaned up ..very tidious job.i must have cleaned it so many times and vacuumed up every little single peice of silicone.very important not to leave anything behind .it's all masked up and ready for new bead of silicone.
I painted the oak wood stand satin black .
Last pic is the final 2nd coat and all the brush marks completely disappeared.came out sweet.
LOVE IT!
200 gallon is a near perfect size and yes to Glass!

Room looks like my past!
I burned out on it and spent allot of money back then.
Now I just do fish bowels.

May do a Salt bowl this year, 8 gallons with an Eheim. A clown fish with anemone.

But im Very partial towards Nasty-ass Triggers and Angles. They just need lots and lots of room to live.

LOVE IT!
200 gallon is a near perfect size and yes to Glass!

Room looks like my past!
I burned out on it and spent allot of money back then.
Now I just do fish bowels.

May do a Salt bowl this year, 8 gallons with an Eheim. A clown fish with anemone.

But im Very partial towards Nasty-ass Triggers and Angles. They just need lots and lots of room to live.

Cool vidšŸ‘ thanks for posting
This is how I like to go fishing...... ;)

Thank you for posting šŸ‘ I wanna go fishing with her šŸ˜
my 90g high tech (CO2 injection) planted aquarium.
View attachment 310572
Beautiful aquarium šŸ‘

Thats a great setup, usually people cheap out on the floral decor. The largest i ever had was a 55gallon but once my daughter is a little older we are going to start another setup for her to manage
Make sure you drop pics here šŸ˜šŸ‘

https://photos.app.goo.gl/u6NHk5KE8HcH4MWc7
Worked on my koi pond
šŸ˜šŸ‘Removed 25 percent of the water and replaced it with clean filtered water .cleaned all the biological filters and my infra red uv lights .tons of algae..ewww hate that crap .now it's all nice a clean again .my biggest koi is 28 " long .you can see him in the video I posted above click the linkšŸ‘šŸ˜

Going to my local pond and I'm going to steel some Lily pads for my koi pond šŸ¤£ .my local pet shop wants 40 dollars for each lily plant lol yeah ok ,like I'm gonna spend that much on a plant hahaha think again suckas.ill get them for freešŸ‘

Any of you on Reddit?
I have it. But all I do is redirect them to this forum. THIS is thee RC elite forum. People know not just Arrma, but every kinda RC ever made. Planes, boats. Reddit is garbage

Back