Batteries for Outcast 8s exb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought these suckers. Haven't tired them yet in the outcast 8s exb roller build.

I've heard good and bad about them. I hope they're awesome to be honest, especially with 150c. About 212 for both shipped.

View attachment 251767
Did these fit in your outcast? I was worried they would be too long.

They're too long.
UNLESS you Redrill new holes amd switch back the battery trays. Someone else did it here and it worked. I haven't done it yet. I put mine in slanted and strap em down and run itt.
Thanks! are you talking about leaving the lipo hanging out on one end and using a strap on the top as well?

Thanks! are you talking about leaving the lipo hanging out on one end and using a strap on the top as well?
Yes. Just like this. Used the stock 2 straps. It doesn't move. But of course I'd want them flat against the chassis if I can

20230113_162408.jpg

20230113_162426.jpg

Yes. Just like this. Used the stock 2 straps. It doesn't move. But of course I'd want them flat against the chassis if I can

View attachment 269561

View attachment 269562
You jump your rig and no problems? interesting. I might have to try it like that. I just extended them and used 1 screw on the rear trays. I think I would add a strap to the top if I did it like you though. Just a little more insurance =D

thanks btw!

Last edited:
You jump your rig and no problems? interesting. I might have to try it like that. I just extended them and used 1 screw on the rear trays. I think I would add a strap to the top if I did it like you though. Just a little more insurance =D

thanks btw!
Yes, I flung it around and ita fine. Even cartwheeled at 45. Still fine.

Not permanent, but it's fine for regular running. Not flipping 30' in the air. Etc

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back