Kraton Battery die recommendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary.rvp

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
I have 20 run in this set of battery smc 6500 75c and today my Kraton 8s any recommendations for better battery recommendations? I have looking gensacearespammers are good?

Attachments

• 27204BFC-36E8-48F9-A27C-404451C3A7E0.jpeg
    27204BFC-36E8-48F9-A27C-404451C3A7E0.jpeg
    498.3 KB · Views: 58
https://chinahobbyline.com/index.php?route=common/home

Make sure that you do not run the lipos down to LVC. Lipo still look usable but it's overstressed by whatever you were doing with it.
All the cells was in 3.71v I am new in this what is the LVC? I am running stock electronic 23 pinion diff 1m /earplug/ 500k.
All the cells was in 3.71v I am new in this what is the LVC? I am running stock electronic 23 pinion diff 1m /earplug/ 500k.
I forget te battery have hard smell is normal?

Last edited:
Over gearing is the cause of that. Many people watch YouTube videos and do what YouTubers do and end up this way.

LVC- low voltage cutoff. When do you stop driving and what are the voltage levels at that point?

If a bettery smells, dispose of it safely. Seems like you have a breach in the protective case (not the hardcase but that plastic silver film). Can be potentially very dangerous, keep it in a fire safe environment, read up on how to dispose of a lipo and act accordingly. Under no circumstance should you just throw it in the trash. It will be hazardous to the garbage collectors.

Last edited:
LVC- low voltage cutoff. When do you stop driving and what are the voltage levels at that point?

If a bettery smnells, dispose opf it safely. Seems like you have a breach in the protective case (not the hardcase but that plastic silver film). Can be potentially very dangerous, keep it in a fire safe environment, read up on how to dispose of a lipo and act accordingly. Under no circumstance should you just throw it in the trash. It will be hazardous to the garbage collectors.
Okay tanks for the info
Over gearing is the cause of that. Many people watch YouTube videos and do what YouTubers do and end up this way.
Was only only like 30 second in the run when start turning down The power. My Kraton come with 20 mill in the center diff I only put the 23 and was running good. When was time to chance de diff oil I put earplug un the center 1 M in the front and 500k in the rear.

Last edited:
The problem of the Battery can be the earplug that y put center diff?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back