Been waiting over a month for rear EXB diff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slappy5n2

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have been waiting for over a month for a rear differential for my EXB Has anybody else been waiting this long and if not can anyone give me a good contact that might be able to help me get it sooner

I am waiting for Firma ESC, Motor and then i can test my Kraton EXB for the first time :) Been waiting 2 weeks now for the bits to arrive.

Been waiting too. They said one was ordered for me and is on backorder but gave me no way to track it. ??‍♂️

Jennys!!! ??

Sorry bud.. the wait game does get old quick.

Hope it comes for you and all the rest of us soon!

I’m holding out hope that the delay is due to a redesign and the time delay will be worth it in the end.

I spoke to horizon hobbies yesterday and was told they are expecting replacement parts next week. I should have pushed and asked more but an email came saying part p925443 is on warranty order.
Does anyone know maybe what part or parts that is? Ohh and my rear diff was gone on my 1st test drive. I'm running Spektrum 160A esc, spektrum 1250kv motor, protek black label 370tbl servo and 2x5000mah 3s 30c spektrum batteries.

I spoke to horizon hobbies yesterday and was told they are expecting replacement parts next week. I should have pushed and asked more but an email came saying part p925443 is on warranty order.
Does anyone know maybe what part or parts that is? Ohh and my rear diff was gone on my 1st test drive. I'm running Spektrum 160A esc, spektrum 1250kv motor, protek black label 370tbl servo and 2x5000mah 3s 30c spektrum batteries.
That P number is your warranty order number.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back