Notorious Biggie's 1st time with KC-RC ramp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smilinbri

RC is a hobby. Arrma is a lifestyle.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 6s
  6. Vorteks
  7. Infraction 4x4
Good times yesterday with my new ramp. It works pretty well. Light-can carry it with one hand. Stayed pretty stable in the grass. Started off with it in position 2 of 6. Then, of course, had to go straight to #6 to let Biggie fly high!! 🤪😝

Got some good jumps out of it and a few close calls. Almost hit wifey's new she-shed one time (turned ramp back around after that 😶‍🌫️) and he tried to land on me a couple times. 😂 My yard is not flat, so it was difficult to get straight runs at it. And I suck trying to line it up when I'm standing at the side. You'd think a 4ft ramp would be easy to hit......😑

The Noto6s is such a beast! Only broke off some screws from the body posts....and actually may have just backed em out.........totally my bad making him land upside down and all. 🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO:

Had a blast!! I'll get my 2ft ramp out with it next time...maybe hula-hoop on fire too! 😝🤪😅

20230508_184405.jpg
20230508_190807.jpg
20230509_151902.jpg
20230509_151913.jpg

Awesome vid! Way to break in that new ramp! My ramp is also 4 ft wide and have difficulty hitting it from the side. :LOL: Going to run ours off ramp again soon as batteries charge.

Good times yesterday with my new ramp. It works pretty well. Light-can carry it with one hand. Stayed pretty stable in the grass. Started off with it in position 2 of 6. Then, of course, had to go straight to #6 to let Biggie fly high!! 🤪😝

Got some good jumps out of it and a few close calls. Almost hit wifey's new she-shed one time (turned ramp back around after that 😶‍🌫️) and he tried to land on me a couple times. 😂 My yard is not flat, so it was difficult to get straight runs at it. And I suck trying to line it up when I'm standing at the side. You'd think a 4ft ramp would be easy to hit......😑

The Noto6s is such a beast! Only broke off some screws from the body posts....and actually may have just backed em out.........totally my bad making him land upside down and all. 🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO:

Had a blast!! I'll get my 2ft ramp out with it next time...maybe hula-hoop on fire too! 😝🤪😅

View attachment 298552View attachment 298553View attachment 298554View attachment 298555

Love it!!!! 😜⬆️👌🏼 What camera are you using in the video?

Last edited:

View attachment 298552View attachment 298553View attachment 298554View attachment 298555

@Smilinbri: "My yard is not flat"

@Hector_Fisher: my yard envying your "not flat" lawn :(
20230509_155422.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back