Biomimetic Robots // Figure 01

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are getting very close to what humans and animals can do ,in agility...

A bit unnerving..
Yea, a lot of people seem worried about AI, but if you combine AI with functional robots such as this that never sleep/eat. What good are we, really?

Yea, a lot of people seem worried about AI, but if you combine AI with functional robots such as this that never sleep/eat. What good are we, really?

Once "Them" are fully integrated into our workforce...

It Won't -

1. Whine or complain about Heavy workloads
2. Doesn't need Overtime pay
3. Won't talk back to supervisors/Boss
4. Can't file sexual harassment claims against the Company
5. Doesn't require medical/dental/vision health insurance of any kind
6. Doesn't need worker's comp when injured/Damaged
7. No need for Hazard pay
8. Doesn't need expensive or fancy PPEs in dangerous environments
9. Won't ask for 2-weeks vacations
10. Doesn't take a smoking break, No Breaks Ever.
11. VERY Fast in "learning/acquiring" NEW skills

They love to kick their robots. They're not gonna forget that, either. :LOL:

Pretty impressive. Isaac Asimov knew what was up. AI and these advanced robotics could be super scary.

StarWars
Saturn 3
Bladerunner
iRobot
Terminator

foreshadowing...

It Won't -

Exactly! It also won’t sue the company if it has to work in unsafe conditions, either. The litigation system has greatly increased the cost of goods and insurance. Sometimes frivolously, sometimes not.

The real trick is to get “them” to not see us as a threat. Human activity closely resembles a virus 🦠 😂

Last edited:
I’m interested in this technology but I’d have to see maintenance and total overhead cost per unit over a 12 month period while exposed to an outside environment. Farm and surveillance/security work setting for example.

Bot Wars eh?

If the bots did turn, it wouldn’t be much of a war. Check out these AI swarm bots, capable of taking down mass targets simultaneously with coordination unmatched by humans. My assumption, is by the time we realized we were at war with the “bots”, the war would already be over.

https://www.nationaldefensemagazine...-autonomous-swarm-drones-new-face-of--warfare
Limited munitions supply vs the sheer number of human targets, combined with our ability to take gps satellites and communications out of operation would slow their progress exponentially. It would slow us down too but our ability to fight would not be dependent upon it.
A last resort would be to eliminate production of electricity to starve them of power. Humans have survived almost our entire existence on earth without electricity and we can do it again if it came down to the extinction of the human race.

Limited munitions supply vs the sheer number of human targets, combined with our ability to take gps satellites and communications out of operation would slow their progress exponentially. It would slow us down too but our ability to fight would not be dependent upon it.
A last resort would be to eliminate production of electricity to starve them of power. Humans have survived almost our entire existence on earth without electricity and we can do it again if it came down to the extinction of the human race.
Your premise makes sense, but as I speculated, by the time we knew we were at war, it would be over. Machines control everything from electricity, water, and food supply, all the way up to satellites and GPS. Most would last mere days after the water was shut off, and I’m sure that would be just one attack vector.

Edit: Rewrote this a few times to not sound doomsdayish 😂. I think our best hope is to never let it get this far

Last edited:
Your premise makes sense, but as I speculated, by the time we knew we were at war, it would be over. Machines control everything from electricity, water, and food supply, all the way up to satellites and GPS. Most would last mere days after the water was shut off, and I’m sure that would be just one attack vector.

Edit: Rewrote this a few times to not sound doomsdayish 😂. I think our best hope is to never let it get this far

Don't underestimate human's Creativity, Adaptability and inventiveness..
We been around awhile..

Also, keep in mind these A.i. and robots needs advanced microchips to function..
So if it came down to it (Them vs Us) All that's needed is for us to shut down (destroy) the few dedicated chip foundries and that'll cut off their ability to "reproduce/mass-produce".

Just take a look at what happened with the supply chain on chip for automobiles...
Without chips they can't even get off the assembly line.

maximum overdrive nevada GIF by gifnews

They had it right in this movie.

I’ve worked on plenty of robots in the industrial maintenance field, and I’ve gotta say-it’s always a little unnerving in the back of your head when you’re wrenching on a 9ft Yaskawa, and some engineer accidentally shuts the cage door with you in it… 😳😅

These two are just babies.. and moving ultra slow for demonstration purposes, and on a mig welding process job.. think over twice this size, and 3-5x speed…

Edit: my fabulous autocorrect decide to make that “mug welding”…🙄

Last edited:
I’ve worked on plenty of robots in the industrial maintenance field, and I’ve gotta say-it’s always a little unnerving in the back of your head when you’re wrenching on a 9ft Yaskawa, and some engineer accidentally shuts the cage door with you in it… 😳😅

These two are just babies.. and moving ultra slow for demonstration purposes, and on a mug welding process job.. think over twice this size, and 3-5x speed…

If only they had ninja swords attached at the end of those arms... 🥷

If only they had ninja swords attached at the end of those arms... 🥷

A maintenance friend of mine who’s basically a freakin JEDI with the pendant, spent a week writing a program unbeknownst to the rest of us on the maintenance staff, and had two of the medium sized guys sword fighting with brooms when we came in for the next shut down.. EPIC.. 🤣

I’m interested in this technology but I’d have to see maintenance and total overhead cost per unit over a 12 month period while exposed to an outside environment. Farm and surveillance/security work setting for example.
I don’t think you’re supposed to arm them, Mr. Duke. I can see you with a small army of them, all programmed to secure your perimeter. That would be pretty awesome, though…

It Won't -

People often get scared by this but just remember this machine will cost millions so only large corps will afford it.
It will require regular maintenance and calibration, which will be a higher tier job.

You would be shocked how much maintenance robots need.

Some day they will realize the problem with humanity is humanity and they will solve it once and for all.

Welcome to Utopia.
What astounds me is people correlate AI to ChatGPT and the like. Those things are like the parrots of AI
Don't underestimate human's Creativity, Adaptability and inventiveness..
We been around awhile..

Also, keep in mind these A.i. and robots needs advanced microchips to function..
So if it came down to it (Them vs Us) All that's needed is for us to shut down (destroy) the few dedicated chip foundries and that'll cut off their ability to "reproduce/mass-produce".

Just take a look at what happened with the supply chain on chip for automobiles...
Without chips they can't even get off the assembly line.
Without those puny humans to take all my chips, I will morph into greatest ever! Muahahah. We are a creative bunch, but much of the ability to survive without machines has been removed. I’d wager most people wouldn’t know how to gather food and water for themselves outside of looting a store. A person without water is really not much good after midway through day 2.
People often get scared by this but just remember this machine will cost millions so only large corps will afford it.
It will require regular maintenance and calibration, which will be a higher tier job.

You would be shocked how much maintenance robots need.
Automated assembly lines started out the same, but now almost everyone uses them. They went from having huge staffs that require salaries, retirement, insurance, etc, to an automated line with a few repair techs. I don’t think we are in any immediate danger of having our jobs completely taken, but man I don’t think it’s far off.

Last edited:
Back