BLX 100 esc and Spektrum SLT 3 not connecting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Go Arrma

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Senton 3s
  3. Typhon 6s
  4. Typhon 3s
I have a BLX 100 esc on my typhon 3s and I am using a Spectrum SLT 3 controller and they wont connect. When i turn on the esc, (after turning on the controller of course) it will blink green once, pause a second, then it starts blinking red. and when i pull the throttle it does nothing, same with when i turn it. Whats the problem here?

I have a BLX 100 esc on my typhon 3s and I am using a Spectrum SLT 3 controller and they wont connect. When i turn on the esc, (after turning on the controller of course) it will blink green once, pause a second, then it starts blinking red. and when i pull the throttle it does nothing, same with when i turn it. Whats the problem here?
You might be using the wrong controller. The one that's for your senton.

Last edited:
Tell me that worked and this was the greatest anonymous troubleshooting ever on the internet.
'Btw, you're confusing your controllers for that other Rc you might possibly own on the same rx/TX'

'Wait a second. He's so right. How the FffFfffF did he know what cars I own and what radios I am using?????'

Last edited:
Stupid question....Do you have the manual in hand. With Binding instructions.
Are you using the SLT Rx?

Stupid question....Do you have the manual in hand. With Binding instructions.
Are you using the SLT Rx?
No, i don't have the manual with me rn. I don't know... the controller says SLT 3 on it.

So I just went brushless on my Gorgon with blx 100a esc, 3200kv blx motor, Slt3 with sr315, all brand new. My esc blinks red and I have no throttle response, only steering. What's the issue here? Can I not use this receiver/transmitter with blx?

I'm having this exact same issue. What was the solution??

Back