Typhon Blx Slipper issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xavier B.

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Every time I run my car after a few passes the slipper comes comepleteyl loose and it’s happening every time. Any ideas what’s going on?
My components look fine?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
My best advice is to rebuild the whole thing with new pads and use the new slipper mant.kit with the plastic nut insert not the plastic nut with metal insert. It’s the same set up on the new v3 cars , I’ve been using this set up on my outcast and mine does not give me any troubles. Here’s the part number ARA311033

I don't see the small spring that puts tension on the clutch. Maybe that's the issue?

On my 3s I did have the problem after some use and had to set it tighter than the manual tells you to.

Here is diagram with spring. It goes on the long screw.

20201212_124140.jpg

I don't see the small spring that puts tension on the clutch. Maybe that's the issue?

On my 3s I did have the problem after some use and had to set it tighter than the manual tells you to.

Here is diagram with spring. It goes on the long screw.

View attachment 113651
It’s probably stuck inside of the hub plate.

My best advice is to rebuild the whole thing with new pads and use the new slipper mant.kit with the plastic nut insert not the plastic nut with metal insert. It’s the same set up on the new v3 cars , I’ve been using this set up on my outcast and mine does not give me any troubles. Here’s the part number ARA311033
Yeah definitely get that rebuild kit with the plastic nut insert. Makes a world of difference.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back