Senton BLX185 LOOP CONNECTOR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exc3l

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
So I was wondering if this would work instead of a loop. It also has a xt90 to solder and use!
1601687286350.png

That cable is for when you only have a single XT90 battery connector to your esc and you want to hook up two batteries in series without having to cut and resolder everything for two batteries all the time.

After some searching found these. Amazing. Can cut some wire and solder to my battery and can make a loop. Thanks again to everyone for the newbie questions. Good night!
An IC5 loop is $6.99 and EC5 loops are usually $5.99 and can be had for less sometimes.
its an xt90 blx185 and my lhs does not have them in stock
1601689350122.png

Something's not right about those Amazon connectors: "rates up to 55A continuous". Should be much higher than 55A. Not sure who your local hobby store is, but if you order an xt90 loop this weekend, you'll get it by Wednesday, long before your BLX185.

Ok. I understand But like I said. I have 10AWG wire and I already need to Switch battery connectors from deans to xt90 on the 3s that I use. I am pretty sure The deans are the ones causing issues cause when I'm not doing speed runs it last for 40 mins. And I will also switch to xt90 on my old blx100. I can also get the loop and get these. I will call them and ask when I will be able to get them. They open at 10 and its currently 9:30 so ya. @Arrmature Thanks for all the help!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back