Granite Building a ramp for Granny

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutch

Mom always said "Drive like a Maniac"
Premium Member
Military Veteran
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Granite Grom
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Typhon 3s
  9. Typhon 6s
Just throwing something together for same backyard sending. The front is 19in high, not sure if I want more of a slope or not, how does it look to you? Just winging it at this point.
Ramp1.png

Just throwing something together for same backyard sending. The front is 19in high, not sure if I want more of a slope or not, how does it look to you? Just winging it at this point.
View attachment 80735
Looks like a good angle to me.

Looks functional bro, send it!

You are no wookie (rookie)
I assume this was just the start of the build and you will be adding some middle supports?
Yes, just getting a general idea of it before I start cutting up a bunch of stuff. Plywood sides and cross braces,

Judging by the wood in the back of the picture you are pretty handy with wood working.
You may be up for the task of the ultimate adjustable ramp. The design uses wooden dowel rods for easy adjustment and tear down. Could be adapted to other methods you see fit...

adjustable ramp.JPG

Judging by the wood in the back of the picture you are pretty handy with wood working.
You may be up for the task of the ultimate adjustable ramp. The design uses wooden dowel rods for easy adjustment and tear down. Could be adapted to other methods you see fit...

View attachment 80801
Cool idea, I was looking at the design also;

Cool idea, I was looking at the design also;
I build this one three weeks a go. Works awsome, a bit heavy to transport but I'm thinking on adding some small wheels on the side.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back