Big Rock Can I put BLX100 esc into training mode

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trobinson017

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
I just got a new remote under warranty for my bigrock truck. The new controls do not have the switch on it to limit the speed for my 5 year old son like the old one did. Is there an easy way to set the esc to a training mode so he is not running it at 100% power?

I had the STX2 and they replaced it with the Tactic TTX300. I love the new radio just liked the ability to make a simple switch on the remote for my son With the old remote.

I had the STX2 and they replaced it with the Tactic TTX300. I love the new radio just liked the ability to make a simple switch on the remote for my son With the old remote.
No the Tactic doesn’t have that option. To be honest, what a lot of people did was tape a block of foam behind the trigger to limit travel.

I tried this with the TTX300 in my Typhon and it wouldn't turn down.

It's been a long time since I've used a TTX300, but it worked for me on both throttle and steering.

It's been a long time since I've used a TTX300, but it worked for me on both throttle and steering.
It worked fine on my Outcast but idk what was going on it wouldn't turn down on the Typhon ?‍♂️

Man that video just gave me bar flashbacks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back