Can't decide which arrma rc to get, the Nero w/brain,outcast or kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nero is a great truck. I have a Big Rock and love it, but I am surprised no one has mentioned that it's not available in the US any more. I don't want to send this thread off on a tangent so if you wa, search the forum or Google for Traxxas v Hobbico lawsuit. If you can find one for sale and like to work on your RC's I would for sure recommend it. Yes it will require you do some work on it if you drive it hard, that's part of the hobby and also because of how much power they put in it. It's a heavy truck with a LOT of power. So yea it's easy to break things on it if you run it hard, personally I thinks that what makes RC's so much fun though. Bash it hard, break something, fix it, and BASH IT HARD AGAIN!!!!!!
What's the difference between the nero and big rock? Is it just the body and ride height?

What's the difference between the nero and big rock? Is it just the body and ride height?
Like @Jerry-rigged said the Big Rock has a number of upgraded/HD parts. The stock ride height is actually not that different as far as I know, I think most people who buy the Big Rock end up adjusting the shocks and/or lifting it because it kind of looks like a lowered monster truck out of the box. Personally I like my monster truck lifted not lowered so that's the way mine looks. The Nero body looks more like a race truck/truggy so I think a lot of Nero owners prefer suspension travel over ride height. While lifting the truck doesn't limit the travel it does significantly change handling and feel of the truck. Basically if your are trying to decide between the Fazon, Nero, or Big Rock it comes down to what kind of terrain and driving your want to do and what you think looks better.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back