Kraton Can't Help It. Going To LHS for v4 Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GottaGetEm

It Is What It Is!!! No, seriously!!
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
I have been procastinating because I feel I have enough. ? Because of the addiction we know and love (maybe not all) my will power is out the window. The posts here don't help either. Thanks to all of you. ? I am charging some bricks now and heading to Branford Hobbies for the v4 Kraton. ?

Update: He had it in blue.

Last edited:
I have been procastinating because I feel I have enough. ? Because of the addiction we know and love (maybe not all) my will power is out the window. The posts here don't help either. Thanks to all of you. ? I am charging some bricks now and heading to Branford Hobbies for the v4 Kraton. ?

You’ve done well to hold out this long!! ?

Got mine this morning! ?
Congrats!! Nice pic, lol. Can't wait. Bringing tools and a battery to stop on the way home if I can. The deal is I have to stop by the supermarket to pick up stuff for the wife. It is ALL GOOD!! ?

Congrats!! Nice pic, lol. Can't wait. Bringing tools and a battery to stop on the way home if I can. The deal is I have to stop by the supermarket to pick up stuff for the wife. It is ALL GOOD!! ?
That’s all it takes to get a new rc, a trip to the supermarket for the wife?? Wow, who would have thought that. Well done mate??

Update: He had it in blue.

View attachment 35347

View attachment 35348

You got the faster one! Congrats!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back