Typhon Going wide for winter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
The little-in needed a clean , so decided to replace the arms with new Mojave ones 👍🏻 been meaning to do this for a year now , just awaiting rear arms and she’ll be ready for winter duties , fitted Mojave 4s wheels n tyres , 4s only , 20t pinion . Lovely
IMG_6978.jpeg
IMG_6979.jpeg

So Mojave arms are wider huh. So one could do Mojave arms and kraton hubs and have stupid wide? 🤔 still trying to learn the 6s parts.
you sure can , this has mojave arms and kraton hubs , looks about right to me , 6s part all swap easy , so you could have a typhon one corner , mojave another and kraton the other two , with a kraton hub and typhon hub , that would look different

The little-in needed a clean , so decided to replace the arms with new Mojave ones 👍🏻 been meaning to do this for a year now , just awaiting rear arms and she’ll be ready for winter duties , fitted Mojave 4s wheels n tyres , 4s only , 20t pinion . Lovely
View attachment 335169View attachment 335168
That looks like it’s gonna be a blast through the snow this winter… won’t have to worry about any traction rolls with that width!!

She’s ready . Yesssssss . The only unknown are the shocks , I think one front is talion , one Mojave , they are different lengths , Kraton rear with shorter springs , 550 in each thought . The extra ground clearance should help with my tall lawn . Roll on the weekend . Next week I gonna put talion towers on …..
IMG_7014.jpeg

I couldn’t wait till the weekend , plus it’s supposed to hammer down all of it , so out she went , it was a lot lot darker than the camera shows , she was superb
IMG_7023.jpeg

IMG_7024.jpeg

IMG_7022.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back