CCW // Help me understand..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
Authorities Revoke the guys gun permit because he had the nerve to defend himself against criminals who threatened his life (with guns) and potentially that of his family..

What did he do wrong in this situation?
Did he fire off too many rounds??

Is this typical response against home owners in California?
Let the criminals do as they please and punish the law abiding citizens instead.

Did Law Enforcement even finish their investigation yet? Before taking his permit??

Last edited:
With the press covering this it is gonna blow up big.... I can't see Americans standing for someone getting treated like this for trying to protect himself/family.
What the hell kind of world are we living in now... 😤

Shooting people in the back is still illegal when it comes to "stand your ground laws." Add that it appears to be dark and he was shooting toward the road shows quite a bit of negligence.

Shooting people in the back is still illegal when it comes to "stand your ground laws." Add that it appears to be dark and he was shooting toward the road shows quite a bit of negligence.

Except that it was the criminalS who came Directly at him with a guns drawn initially -into the Enclosed/Walled-off motor court- of his property..
There was TWO that he can perceive... Who knows how many more of them was going to hop over the wall after they get into the house!?

He wasn't about to take that chance to find out... Knowing that his wife, newborn and nanny was inside.

Ever see a gunman turn around and fire again on the run? Thats a risk that man didn't have to take. I wouldn't take it. Lose your life because of scum.. he moved out of the walkway, found cover and didn't fire anymore rounds.

That man did a fine job doing exactly what he should of done..

I hate to say it but that's CA for you. One he is on camera. Two he did no take first opportunity to disengage. Once the threat has stopped its no longer self defense is what there pushing here happens a lot. When they ran if he had shot them in the back on camera like that they would be charging him. Cops can not shoot them in the back you can't either.

The truth is he did nothing wrong and was probably on the adrenalin rush of his life in baser instinct fight or flight. For being in that state handled it well. Most people who own a gun use it once a month to know how to use it if they ever do need to. Most law enforcement only ever have to Qualify with there fire arm yearly some places quarterly and a few only at time of hire.

When seconds count and the police are moments away.
Don't get me wrong what do you expect when we took all there funding away.

The unfortunate truth is the scumbags were already moving away before he drew. If he had hit one in the back and killed his a$$ off, he'd be going to jail in CA and in my sh!t state IL too. If you have to defend yourself in either state, there can be 0 back entry wounds and the job has to be finished otherwise the criminal can come back and sue you. Yep, that's the world we live in today in some states...

The unfortunate truth is the scumbags were already moving away before he drew. If he had hit one in the back and killed his a$$ off, he'd be going to jail in CA and in my sh!t state IL too. If you have to defend yourself in either state, there can be 0 back entry wounds and the job has to be finished otherwise the criminal can come back and sue you. Yep, that's the world we live in today in some states...

Now isn't THAT just totally screwed up!!!

Scumbags (caught on video) trying to rob you at gunpoint ;AT your own home and potentially injury you for Life or worse...
Still Has the option/freedom to come back and use the Law against the victim(s) by suing you in court.

But victims Almost NEVER gets to sue the criminals.
Instead the best we can do is to offer the scums- FREE 3X meals a day, Gym membership, Medical Services and secure Housing for a couple of years and then their Freedom back.

Now isn't THAT just totally screwed up!!!

Scumbags (caught on video) trying to rob you at gunpoint ;AT your own home and potentially injury you for Life or worse...
Still Has the option/freedom to come back and use the Law against the victim(s) by suing you in court.

But victims Almost NEVER gets to sue the criminals.
Instead the best we can do is to offer the scums- FREE 3X meals a day, Gym membership, Medical Services and secure Housing for a couple of years and then their Freedom back.
Yep, in so many words, if someone was in MY HOUSE and I killed them, but I shot them in the back, I'd be going to jail because a back shot in IL means they were moving away from me. Not a "threat" even though they might be trying to gain cover and shooting back at me. At that point you'd better make sure they are gone because now a civil case is coming while I'm in jail. Thats the one-party way in this state. Nothing ever makes sense.

Oh, and it's only getting worse, take a look at what we can expect in 2024. So at least I own my own business and I have to display that my business is NOT a gun free area? Like WTF am I still doing here 🙄 smh

Oh and hey criminals, we just want to let you all know, no one will be allowed to carry weapons at most public places.

Well see about that!

Screenshot_20231119_085326_Samsung Internet.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back