SCX24 woes, help me please help me please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only other thing I can think of that would cause this is reversed motor wires, which isn't likely unless you've modified something. If rebinding didn't fix it, it sounds like you need a new reciever/esc combo.

The only other thing I can think of that would cause this is reversed motor wires, which isn't likely unless you've modified something. If rebinding didn't fix it, it sounds like you need a new reciever/esc combo.

I’ll try rebinding again.

So now educate me on a new combo. If I’m going to sink money into it, I only want to do it once.

My transmitter is like this. All positions the same.
Move the LMH to H position. That is the throttle control.

The idea was it gives you more throttle control by limiting the power.
1702154733965.png

I’ll try rebinding again.

So now educate me on a new combo. If I’m going to sink money into it, I only want to do it once.
Hello friend! I know this thread is a little old, but the combo you want is the Furitek! Their motors are legit, and so is their app! Some questions for you before I make a recommendation. 1. Budget 2. Do you want an outrunner motor?

I absolutely looove outrunner motors. I usually run with no body, and drive super slow just watching the motor spin. I run a full-size Komodo motor on my Furitek Grasshopper build, and I run a mini-Komodo on my SCX24 build, which is what I would recommend for you. If you don’t want an outrunner motor, a good sealed motor would be the Furitek Cedar. Make sure you order Cedar or Komodo kit for SCX24, and it will come with the parts you need to convert.

Here’s a shot of an outrunner motor. This motor was geared a little high, so it would cog some while climbing. I dropped it from a 16T to a 13T and it doesn’t do that anymore.
IMG_4777.gif

Last edited:
Back