Center brace upgrade: do I need the whole thing or just upgrade the ends?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumguy75

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
Was looking at the Basherqueen center brace and can buy either the 7075 rod ends for $20 or the carbon fiber brace with the ends already on it for $45. How important is the carbon fiber brace instead of just getting the ends to install on the stock aluminum brace? I already have M2C front and rear center lower braces and will be getting an M2C chassis in the next few weeks. Is the carbon fiber brace important? Or is the aluminum brace strong enough with all the other M2C stuff?

Basherqueen.png

I would just leave it stock. M2c recommends removing the t2t anyway. I still have one on my m2c chassis’d Kraton.

I would just leave it stock. M2c recommends removing the t2t anyway. I still have one on my m2c chassis’d Kraton.
What reasoning do they give for advising to remove the tower to tower brace?

Was looking at the Basherqueen center brace and can buy either the 7075 rod ends for $20 or the carbon fiber brace with the ends already on it for $45. How important is the carbon fiber brace instead of just getting the ends to install on the stock aluminum brace? I already have M2C front and rear center lower braces and will be getting an M2C chassis in the next few weeks. Is the carbon fiber brace important? Or is the aluminum brace strong enough with all the other M2C stuff?

View attachment 289859
Just the center will be fine👍🤣

Ahh arrma just wastes money designing/testing, producing, and assembling components that serve no purpose, makes sense… because some guy(no pun intended) with a CNC mill using solidworks to knock-off components says so 🤔

Ahh arrma just wastes money designing/testing, producing, and assembling components that serve no purpose, makes sense… because some guy(no pun intended) with a CNC mill using solidworks to knock-off components says so 🤔
I’m not sure I’d describe m2c in that way myself. Although I’m not a m2c nut swinger. Like I said my car still has the t2t.

I don't run a tower to tower brace on my m2c chassis kraton's and my v3 talion never had a problem

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back