Charger/power supply talk. HELP PLEASE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a kickass 4 channel charger for the garage. I have a venom quad and I hate it.
3s to 6s capable. I’ve been reading the charger forum for two days and am no better off then I was before I read it.

Just curious, what do you not like about your Venom quad?
100w * 4 is a bit weak for 6s packs...
The discharge is very weak...

I have learned to live with it as the $$$ to upgrade is a bit excessive in my opinion. I have been considering an small DC charger for while I am out for a speed run.

Just curious, what do you not like about your Venom quad?
100w * 4 is a bit weak for 6s packs...
The discharge is very weak...

I have learned to live with it as the $$$ to upgrade is a bit excessive in my opinion. I have been considering an small DC charger for while I am out for a speed run.
The ISDT P10 is a nice and compact piece of kit for mobile use. 2x250W or run both channels in parallel for up to 400W if you have one large pack. Saw it on Amazon for 65€.

The ISDT P10 is a nice and compact piece of kit for mobile use. 2x250W or run both channels in parallel for up to 400W if you have one large pack. Saw it on Amazon for 65€.

It seems there is always something that I need next for the car that outweighs the charger upgrade.
I need the optional diffs for the VTE2 now that I'll be moving up to higher speeds on 4s.

It seems there is always something that I need next for the car that outweighs the charger upgrade.
I need the optional diffs for the VTE2 now that I'll be moving up to higher speeds on 4s.
Do you feel like you've hit Vmax and giving up on the 3S challenge?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back