Typhon Chassis dust cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeaOfChaos

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
I bought the Raiden racing racing dust cover and it works well. Just stick the Velcro strip along The side of the chassis Stick the cover on. It has two zippers and a Velcro strap along the back.
IMG_20220702_095123847_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220702_095142617_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220702_094844860_HDR.jpg

Cover looks interesting! I'm curious to hear if your rig heats up with the cover in place after you use it a bit?
Pretty typhon!!! (y)

It def will unless you install a beefy fan.. I have been thinking of making a little cutout spot in the dust cover where the fan is and putting a little Mount on the cover so i can screw it right to the fan.. that way the fan is open to outside air when the cover is closed!? Still trying to figure out how to do it!! I need a little fan grill i think.. but even with the fan it still gets pretty warm inside the dust guard when its closed!?😠

Cover looks interesting! I'm curious to hear if your rig heats up with the cover in place after you use it a bit?
Pretty typhon!!! (y)
It is welcome addition to driving off-road.
I doesn't suffocate the fans. For long bashing just check your temps like normal. I don't think the cover adds any significant restrictions.

It def will unless you install a beefy fan.. I have been thinking of making a little cutout spot in the dust cover where the fan is and putting a little Mount on the cover so i can screw it right to the fan.. that way the fan is open to outside air when the cover is closed!? Still trying to figure out how to do it!! I need a little fan grill i think.. but even with the fan it still gets pretty warm inside the dust guard when its closed!?😠
Your best bet will be to create a small cage to ride over the fans. Preferably 3D printed. The cover is breathable and the fans do not suck it in. I use a vented body and can see the dust cover. The cover generally stays where the body smooshes it.
IMG_20220529_024338044.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back